Article Marketing Building Links Linking Structure

Thread: Article Marketing Building Links Linking Structure

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Article Marketing Building Links Linking Structure

I was recently asked how someone could take an article that they have on about.com and use it to better benefit their website. I explained to them that they should be applying proper article marketing link building strategies and not be posting that type of article on about.com. I explained they should post the article on their own blog and then they should use a feeder article from about.com to feed to their blog instead.

So they asked me to explain it in more detail. The below image is what I came up with to show them how the article marketing building links linking structure works.

Start with a 1200 word article that is informative and of high quality. 3 links will be in this article.

2 Links to inner blog post (orange arrows) - These inner blog post will discuss about the usefulness of greeting card sites. These post should compliment the original 1,200 word articles.

1 Link to your main blog post (red arrow) - This post will contain all info about the greeting card sites along with a link to the site. The information on this post still must contain quality informative information.

You will notice 2 red arrows leading to the main blog post. These are to help feed that main blog post. Since the information is related and of high quality it adds value to the main blog post.

So what happens here is the 1,200 word article is feeding you main blog post + the 2 inner post. As stated above the 2 inner post are feeding the main. You are losing no link juice this way but you are building up the link juice to the main blog post.

Now you will notice a blue arrow from your main blog post. This would represent the 10 links to the greeting card sites. If these greeting card sites are authority sites then your content become a great deal more powerful to Google because you are referencing authority sites.

Now your main blog post ranks and not the article thus you are using the article to empower your site and get your site ranked and not the article.

* Note on authority - You actually do get more credit from Google by linking to an authority in the proper way vs trying to get so called authority links from authority sites like many marketers teach (ie: get .edu and .gov links).

* Note - I usually would never suggest 10 links from one blog post but to answer this question I did add the image link structure above showing 10 links. This should actually be done with several main blog post and not just 1 post.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Secret Elite Dominator Richard_K's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Visit Richard_K's Youtube Channel

Re: Article Marketing Building Links Linking Structure

The linking part is the easy part, what many fail to do is the quality content. 1-5 dollar articles won't cut it because the research and content usually never matches, the main content and in turn is looked as a not so good link.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Video production and editing along with hobby DIY videos are loaded up to the youtube channel LifeBloodMarketing. There are free creative commons video with for natrual sound, remixing, and sfx to use and download.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Yes Richard the quality of all content involved in these links matter and that is what many miss. There are some great content writers that will create content for you but let's be honest most of them are not going to work for $5 and under. Many just want to get content up with those links thinking the "link" is the powerful item that will help them dominate Google (or any other search engine). It's not the link but the quality of content that link is attached to that will give them favor with search engines.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

High quality content is required to obtain rankings in the search engines. With recent updates that Google has done to it's algorithm it has many running to produce high quality content now. Marketers Domination has offered this ability for years because we firmly believe that you should produce quality content for your readers and search engines.

Read More: Google Quality Content Scanner

The Google quality Content Scanner is an excellent tool that helps you become a better writer. Creating quality content makes the link building structure as shown above far more powerful.

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

This same link structure Ord posted a few years ago still works great today. The content scanner is the best tool you can use to get quality content for Google.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Creating that quality content can be used for any site, any niche, any products or services. For example Esty sellers can increase their SEO by using the Google Quality Content Scanner for the descriptions of their products. By improving the content of your descriptions how only will you help educate the buyer more but you will also help Google in ranking your store pages better.

For example guess who ranks for Charleston SC Collectible Antiques Marketplace

The reason the site gives content to Google and visitors. It provides content on what collectibles and antiques really are - CharlestonSwapmeet Antiques and Collectibles

Great write up shared for linking article for marketing. Thanks for sharing