Internet Marketing Mentor For Business Success

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Marketing Mentor For Business Success

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Arrow Internet Marketing Mentor For Business Success

Successful businesses online all have one thing in common with each other. This commonality has little to do with start up capital or how many people these businesses know. It is a fact, you can create a business online with very little start up capital and regardless of how many people you know.

What successful online businesses have in common is that they all started with an internet marketing mentor. Internet marketing for online business is one of the top dependent factors that determine whether a business will fail or becoming a huge success. A knowledgable internet marketing mentor that you are able to consult and whom guides you through the necessary steps of building a business affords you a greater chance of business success.

The Marketers Domination community is created for the purpose of opening the door to you for the internet marketing training you need to start in building a profitable business online. The only requirement for you to take part in the internet marketing training to build your business is to register in the forums and simply post your questions.

Our business experts eagerly await your questions to help you along the way in building and growing your business. Take that first step today, register for the forums and begin posting any questions you need in business. And of course, feel free to answer questions that others have.

You will soon discover that the Marketers Domination forum is a give and take forum, where you can share your knowledge with others and at the same time take away the knowledge you need to become more successful. Your internet marketing coach will teach you strategic marketing methods that will grow your online business.

The questions that you ask are answered by qualified internet marketing mentors that have more than 20 years internet experience. The answers you receive are proven, trustworthy and solid business advice to help you excel in your business venture. Remember, Guru's don't live here, so you don't have to worry about getting feel-good unproven marketing strategies from this forum!

For those that need private internet marketing training or one on one internet marketing coaching from an internet marketing mentor, we have the experts that will spend the time with you to get you on the right track. Again your first step is to actually register for the internet marketing forum to get the benefits of personal help to grow your business.

This forum does require admin approval of accounts. The best way to get your account approved is to use a "Real Name". Registering with a real name will also allow other members of this forum to take your account seriously and will be more opt to network with you.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Secret Elite Dominator Richard_K's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Visit Richard_K's Youtube Channel

Re: Internet Marketing Mentor For Business Success

Indeed, it's crazy how so many reject the truth. I guess the truth does hurt.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Video production and editing along with hobby DIY videos are loaded up to the youtube channel LifeBloodMarketing. There are free creative commons video with for natrual sound, remixing, and sfx to use and download.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

The amazing part is I just banned this account 30 seconds after it was created - http://marketersdomination.net/members/824-XRumerTest - which tells me many are still looking for that short cut by mass submitting and spamming sites. They have no idea how much damage this does to any business they try to build. Many will never do business online with someone that actually rather spam websites vs taking the time to participate in sites and build an online business the proper way.

If you truly want to build a successful online business then it does take actual work and effort on your part. This is why it is so important for many to get an internet marketing mentor, so they can learn how to effectively build a profitable business online.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_K View Post
    Indeed, it's crazy how so many reject the truth. I guess the truth does hurt.

This is without a doubt the best internet marketing forum to learn from real marketing mentors that will give you great advice on marketing strategies and how to build your business online.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Building a successful business online takes work as there are no push button solutions. Having a internet marketing mentor will make the difference between you building a long term business vs trying to make a few affiliate sales every month. The number one reason why many fail at business is because they do not have sound advice from a proven mentor.

Oprah Winfrey built her empire by starting out reading the news on Radio. Today she is one of the wealthiest women in the world.

Donald Trump's first project, while he was still in college, was revitalizing a foreclosed apartment complex in Cincinnati, Ohio--turning a 1200-unit complex with a 66% vacancy rate to 100% occupancy within a year. (Later the Trumps sold the property for a $6 million dollar profit.)

Kevin O'Leary, self-titled Mr. Wonderful, built his billion dollar fortune by starting Softkey, a freeware and shareware software company that later sold to Mattel for almost four billion dollars.

Although money, experience and luck are helpful, rarely does anyone possess all of these attributes to build a successful business. People with money, experience and circumstance or chance are already successful.

A mentor is what put every successful person where they are today. Someone that walks you through and guides you in each step you need to take for a successful business online. A personal guide for your journey to success.

Again I must agree because this is the best place to obtain a internet marketing mentor. Been on many forums and most are just full of regurgitated information that would do more harm to your business than good.

Secret Elite Dominator Richard_K's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Visit Richard_K's Youtube Channel

Internet Marketing isn't really a thing either--it's just one form of communication. At a flip of a switch it will/can be all gone. But the written and spoken words will always find a way to communicate. But yes we like to keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn75 View Post
    Again I must agree because this is the best place to obtain a internet marketing mentor. Been on many forums and most are just full of regurgitated information that would do more harm to your business than good.

Video production and editing along with hobby DIY videos are loaded up to the youtube channel LifeBloodMarketing. There are free creative commons video with for natrual sound, remixing, and sfx to use and download.

They have no idea how much damage this does to any business
    Think of it a different way. The "smart ones" would possibly be doing this to their competitors, or those ranked above them. I'm sure you've heard the phrase "negative SEO", well it looks like, unfortunately, that it's alive and well now.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Good point Bill. I have seen this done in the past as a way to get rid of competition. Not exactly ethical business but there are some that could care less about ethics when it comes to online business. Those so called gurus are proof of that.

Quote Originally Posted by bhartzer View Post
    Think of it a different way. The "smart ones" would possibly be doing this to their competitors, or those ranked above them. I'm sure you've heard the phrase "negative SEO", well it looks like, unfortunately, that it's alive and well now.

Ord when are you going to start offering personal mentoring for marketers ? I know this forum offers a great amount of resources and excellent information but still would be nice to have a personal mentor I agree that people really should have a internet marketing mentor with all the garbage that is spread around the internet. Nothing could be better than having a great mentor by your side helping you build a successful business online.

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery