Roger Aburto

Thread: Roger Aburto

Roger Aburto

[size=1em]Hello Roger Aburto here.

I am from Salem,Oregon,USA.

I want to play by the rules...there is a rule that worries me a bit though:

Even though I do agree to keep the forum free of drama...the fact that you can not warm your fellow M.D. about a predator or somebody that is ripping off the members is a bit source of concern at least for me...

Anyways...I will respect the owner of this site and his rules...as long he does not go beyond the logic...when I feel that the site is becoming to restrictive I must go someplace else.

All of you be well,

Roger Aburto

[/size]

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: Roger Aburto

Roger please post on the actual rules thread. I moved your topic here because the rules forum does not need other threads. As for you being worried about being ripped off, no junk or trash products will be sold on this forum.

The staff will do it's best to keep a clean forum that everyone can enjoy. If anyone attempts to use the forum to scam someone they will be gone. We do not want the drama here and many internet users will shy away from a site with all the drama.

If you do have a problem with someone then contact a Mod in private PM please.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide