Results with Adwords

Thread: Results with Adwords

Secret Elite Dominator Richard_K's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Visit Richard_K's Youtube Channel

Post Results with Adwords

Marketing with Adwords

Adwords is a powerful medium because it can deliver your information on demand. Someone looks for something (product/service based) and Google Shows them Ads in most cases first. If it's your Ad that gets the click and you have Adwords setup, by a professional or yourself, correctly you should get some kind of return on click investment.

Several Key Points to Remember about Google Adwords.

1. You want to get to 100 clicks or so as fast as you can; this will give you enough data to create an accurate test.

2. You must have a tracking funnel and setup goals with analytics. The only way to really see how things are going is to track the results.

3. You must reinvest into the Adwords budget.

Depending on your campaign configuration you could be getting positive ROI within days. Never start any PPC campaign without getting at least tracking setup. Your goal might be to get readers and PPC can bring in readers, granted your information is worth reading, it can bring in sales if you have something worth buying ect.

Know the action you want the user to do before you bring in the users.

When I am working with a client I spend more time helping them figure out the results they want than I do on their campaign in adwords, most of the time.

If your budget is small but you still want to run Adwords, I recommend saving up at least 200-500 for the first month, remember this is money that you know is going for marketing your site as a business owner, you have to advertise and it will always cost up front but should return ten fold if done correctly.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Video production and editing along with hobby DIY videos are loaded up to the youtube channel LifeBloodMarketing. There are free creative commons video with for natrual sound, remixing, and sfx to use and download.

Re: Results with Adwords

I have had success with operating for each for client sites for many years. Many different customers. To begin with, do a search of this community for for each. you will find a lot of good discussions.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Thanks James - There are many useful threads on this forum that will help you with your business. All that is required on ones part is to take action

Results with Adwords

Adwords is paid service tools of main search engine and his result become high in searches of website according to bid amount.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

After you upgrade your account I will unblock your domain

Quote Originally Posted by ankitseo View Post
    Adwords is paid service tools of main search engine and his result become high in searches of website according to bid amount.

Maharaja Express

Hello,

Here is a checklist of AdWords optimization techniques that can be implemented instantly and boost campaign results long-term.

1. Apply bid modifiers based on geographic performance.
    2. Apply a remarketing bid modifier to search campaigns.
    3. Split test ads systematically.
    4. Check the search term report for new negative keywords.
    5. Evaluate keywords using bounce rate, time on site and page views.
    6. Exclude mobile apps from display targeting.

Red face Re: Results with Adwords

Thanks for sharing now I'm usinf adwords to generate sales on my own cashback and coupons websites and generating more sales. SEO works for better traffic but adwords gives the real customers if you have optimised your campaign. I'm a Revglue affiliate. Again thanks for such great information.