I Just Like the **** Song!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Just Like the **** Song!

I Just Like the **** Song!

Ok with you? :P

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

My Social Networking

Follow MissTerraK On Twitter Add MissTerraK on Facebook
    Visit MissTerraK's Youtube Channel

Re: I Just Like the **** Song!

It's Okay with me!

I kind of like the song myself having grown up in Northern Michigan.

Do you dare tell why you like it?

Mz T

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

My Social Networking

Oh Haha!

It just dawned on me that my avatar pic was taken on a boat on the waters of Northern Michigan. 8)

Mz T

Very kool, you know KR when growing up? That you, the blonde with him in the video ?!?
    Lol, why I like it?
    Ok, I am older than this video would intimate, and I didn't grow up in Northern Michigan, however the summers were similar, there was no Internet, Had a speed boat on a pond for 2 summers and had a smoking HOT girl friend, (2 years older and still do not know how I snagged her!). Plus were certainly smoking funny things . In any case, feels a bit like home. (Not sure why or how I noticed this, not like I would take 2 seconds to pay attention to anyone called 'Kid Rock'! But now that I know you were is main squeeze as a kid , will have to pay better attention.

This was more my growing up speed... or one of them anyway:

My Social Networking

Whoa Mark, lol!

Here are some of the songs from my era:

I could go on and on, but I had better stop!

Now see what ya did? Haha!

Mz T

Live To Give

Quote Originally Posted by MissTerraK

Whoa Mark, lol!

Here are some of the songs from my era:

I could go on and on, but I had better stop!

Now see what ya did? Haha!

Mz T
    Hey Mz. T, I saw BTO about 15 years ago and Three Dog Night was with them. I got Randy Bachmans autograph. The highlight of the evening was when Three Dog Night was on and they had just finished a song and it got quite and all of a sudden the singer says, "Jeremiah was a bullfrog!" I jumped straight up! It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

Hated 3 Dog Night... They had a bad rap for 'snagging' other people's songs... or so the story goes.I loved Guess Who, so was a natural progression to like BTO. (Saw both in concert 7 years apart). Favorite BTO? Either:

Or:

Favorite Bachman Guess Who tune?:

Although my favorite 'ethnic' tune & band would have to Cajun. Lol.

My Social Networking

All of the above are excellent choices Mark!

Love your taste in music!

My music tastes are very eclectic though with a wide range of genres but over all I'm a sucker for a love ballad.
    They get me every time! :-[

Mz T

Best '3 Dog Night tune', wasn't sung by them, OR written by them! ??? Rather by the songstress, Laura Nyro, (The best woman's voice of the 60s & 70s . Eat your heart out 'Heart' :P . Lol. -Though Joni Mitchell & Maria Muldar were close :-\ -)! Some say Bohemian Rapsody has the best female voice, but that is just a dig at Freddie : .

My favorite ballad?Eclectic for sure. Country Joe of ?'Give me an 'F?'!. ?Give me a 'U'?. ?Give me a 'C'?... you get the drift, '?And it's one two three what are we fighting for??' He did this GREAT war ballad, (lyrics from a poem by Robert Service). This is a heart wrencher, if you don't cry when you listen to it, you missed something... listen again!