Thread: Could I Still Leverage My Articles Content

Could I Still Leverage My Articles Content

Hey Guys,
    I have an article that I written and I offered it to an ezine publisher to publish. I assumed he was going to publish it in the ezine but instead he posted it on his blog. I posted this same article on my blog after I supplied it to the ezine publisher, it has not been indexed by Google. The one posted by the ezine publisher is indexed though.

So the question is how can I get my blog with the article indexed and can I syndicate this same article to other sites ?

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: Could I Still Leverage My Articles Content

Build a few backlinks to the post on your blog from social media sites. Take the article's first half (first few paragraphs) and post it on places such as multiply, livejournal, and a few other social sites. When posting the half article you want to add at the bottom "Read More" and link to the blog post and include your anchor keyword text as the link. This will help you in getting your blog post indexed.

Take your blog post and bookmark it with delicious, dig, stumpleupon, diigo and post it to facebook and twitter. This will help give that post some social validation which will help in getting your blog post indexed. Google will show the one that they feel is more relevant to the search query being done.

You are free to do article syndication, after all it is your article. You could rewrite a few sentences if you choose to do so before syndicating it to other places. Spinning the article is not needed as many claim but I highly suggest using the online article rewriter or the human spinner in marketersdomination.com. This way you can create multiple articles based on the same subject and keep them at high quality.

Advanced Article Marketing Combining The Best Internet Marketing Tools To Create Massive Instant Backlinks For Your Quality Content. Marketers Domination is the only place to get Exclusive Online Software Marketing Tools

Affiliate Marketing | Article Submission Service | Secret Marketing Forum | Marketing Special Offers

Did the blog post give you and your site credit?

@ sjs Yes I got credit, I should have mentioned that. I do not have a problem with the article being posted on his blog but did want to know how to get mine indexed. I seen on the forum here that I should always post my content on my blog first so in the future that is what I will be doing.

@OA Thanks for the informative post. I will make sure to follow these steps.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Not a problem, if you need any other help please ask.

Advanced Article Marketing Combining The Best Internet Marketing Tools To Create Massive Instant Backlinks For Your Quality Content. Marketers Domination is the only place to get Exclusive Online Software Marketing Tools

Affiliate Marketing | Article Submission Service | Secret Marketing Forum | Marketing Special Offers

Secret Elite Dominator

If forgot about Multiply, thanks for reminding me.