Internet User Asks:

I hired someone to write me some high quality articles, and they are great. Now this have been submitted to the top article directories. Can someone tell me what my next steps need to be to use this articles for traffic?
What I mean or plan to do is maybe make some video’s of them, or if someone can help me and explain how to make power point presentations that would also be great
Basically what I need is a few steps to follow with this articles, before placing another order, then rinse and repeat.
I hope you posted those articles on your own blog / site first. As for high quality many have a difference of opinion on what high quality is. Your articles should include proper spelling and grammar, semantically related words, and read at a proper grade level that corresponds to your niche, according the Flesch-Kincaid readability test.

You can take your articles and transform them into PDF and post them on scribd.com assuming they are NOT sales pitchy in any way. If you do not have a PDF creator you can always search download.com for a free a one.

You can take your articles and post the top half (a few paragraphs) to social media sites such as livejournal.com and multiply.com and other social media websites. Add a read more link and link to your article that is on your site / blog (using your keywords as the anchor text).

Videos I personally use Camtasia and I also use Keynote which is an iWork app for Macintosh computers. I am sure there is something similar to keynote on download.com that will work if you own windows.

This is just the basics, here you can find a complete free article marketing plan which also explains exactly what the panda update is.