Developing Your Internet Marketing Skills

Thread: Developing Your Internet Marketing Skills

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Developing Your Internet Marketing Skills

Internet User Ask:

how can i develop my internet marketing skill?

Marketing a business online
    is the same as marketing one offline, you may use different methods but the marketing is still the same. There are certain skills you should posses even if you are going to outsource some of your work.

You always should have a marketing plan with any website / business. This marketing plan is going to require skills in certain areas such bookmarking, social media strategies, article syndication for example. You want to take each skill that is required for your business plan and focus on that one skill and learn as much as possible.

Learning a skill does not mean reading some lame ebook by some self proclaimed guru. It means going out and testing things, learn what you can from ebooks, forum post, marketing blogs and then go out testing what you have learned and see what works best for “YOU”.

Once you have learned one skill then move onto the next and do the same. Again even if you are going to outsource (which you will need to do) it is still best that you learn the skills you are going to outsource. By learning these skills you can relay onto your outsourcers how you want things done.

Once you have learned all the skills in your marketing plan then it is time to put it into action. Never forget to test things along the way because one big part of marketing is testing things for your business. I have a full proven marketing plan on my internet marketing forum but even that states that you should always test things.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: Developing Your Internet Marketing Skills

It’s true. Learning a skill means a continuous process. You will learn something, and from this something, you are continuing learning.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Last edited by Joseph; 07-13-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Great post I am learn to new internet marketing Technic.

Awesome! I am passionate about your content you wrote. I also appreciate the practicality!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    Learning a skill does not mean reading some lame ebook by some self proclaimed guru. It means going out and testing things, learn what you can from ebooks, forum post, marketing blogs and then go out testing what you have learned and see what works best for “YOU”.

Many never make a marketing plan and thus never develop their internet marketing skills. Learning new marketing strategies or skills is easy, it just takes time and you must make sure you follow the right person.

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery