Thread: Marketers Domination - Your No. 1 source for Backlink and unlimited Traffic

Marketers Domination - Your No. 1 source for Backlink and unlimited Traffic

Your No. 1 source for Backlink and unlimited Traffic

Yesterday, I was discussing with a young internet entrepreneur about the challenges of driving quality long lasting traffic to a website most especially a new website without Google ranking.

It’s so sad many young entrepreneur or website owners don’t understand the basis for generating unlimited traffic and backlink. I remembered my first site I developed and how I bought traffic to drive sale for about 3 month. However, after this period I found it difficult to compete with my competitor and so I gradually keep going out of business.

If you are reading this do not hesitate because I am going to expose one and I repeat the number 1 source of driving traffic to your WebPages. Most SEO professional will not tell you this, and so you spent most of your time on almost other aspect of SEO and avoid the major source for traffic and search engine ranking. Well, I would say they are just being technical about the issue, because if everyone knows the secret for generating traffic and at the same time quality backlink, they will be out of business.
    You must have heard of Article marketing… Yes I say again Article Marketing. This is the secret for getting unlimited traffic… even while you are sleeping.

We know how hard it is to rank for your search words on Google or search engine…. The number one way for still getting links from search engines to your site is through quality article posted on sites with good Google page rank and positions. This is known as article marketing. Now..!

What is Article Marketing?

Article Marketing is a type of advertising in which businesses write short articles about themselves as a marketing strategy.
    One good thing about this is that it keeps bringing in links to your site no matter how long it has been done.
    Write 3 articles every week that are related to the topic of your website. Include a brief bio and link to your website at the end of the article. You can also link your optimized words on the article to link to your site. Submit each of these articles to article directories, and also to webmasters and ezine owners that rank well for your keywords.

Sometimes it can be difficult to write these articles and submit these articles. This is where the services of a manual article submission service come in. If you cannot or do not have the time to write as many articles and submit, I will suggest you try using the services of a Manual Article Submission Service. They can write unique articles up to 10 or more and submit as much as 500 of your articles to high PR sites, directories, ezines and forums.

Nowadays most forums allows for posting a blog or article. Do a search on Google for keyword forum. If you have a pet related site, for example, search “pet forum” (without quotes). Find the top 3 forums in your niche and join each of them. DO NOT SPAM, but do set up a profile (and signature, if allowed) and post an introduction. Get involved in each of these 3 forums by posting at least one thread or response each day. This will help you gain exposure in your target market, and people will naturally be interested in your related website.
    If you haven't tried it yet to promote your business and/or your home business website, I encourage you to take the idea of marketing information online by way of articles to get your home business or your website the kind of positive public relations exposure on which all home businesses and Internet businesses rely.

Jonathan Okocha

Last edited by Ord_Allenbea; 04-05-2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: spam links removed

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: Marketers Domination - Your No. 1 source for Backlink and unlimited Traffic

The funny part is you claim you should not spam but yet you created an account here to spam the forum. The domain name was just blacklisted so enjoy. I think you should learn how to format articles and understand what article marketing really is before you spam anymore websites.

Advanced Article Marketing Combining The Best Internet Marketing Tools To Create Massive Instant Backlinks For Your Quality Content. Marketers Domination is the only place to get Exclusive Online Software Marketing Tools

Affiliate Marketing | Article Submission Service | Secret Marketing Forum | Marketing Special Offers