Thread: Donna Cox In The Hospital

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Donna Cox In The Hospital

I was sent a PM several days ago by Donna and she asked me to post. I have been extremely busy so this post is a little late. Donna is not doing so well so any prayers and motivational thoughts you can send her way please do so. Those that know Donna can contact her by email or send her a PM on here.

This is what she sent me in PM on the 22nd:

Information
    I just wanted to check in. I'm not doing well, I just spent 4 days in the hospital, I had heart failure among many other things. The scan they did in the hospital showed some of the clots getting worse. My medicaid stopped the last day of January and I've reapplied and my doctor is going to try to get me on disability. When I left the hospital Sunday, I had a hand full of RX's Information

Advanced Article Marketing Combining The Best Internet Marketing Tools To Create Massive Instant Backlinks For Your Quality Content. Marketers Domination is the only place to get Exclusive Online Software Marketing Tools

Affiliate Marketing | Article Submission Service | Secret Marketing Forum | Marketing Special Offers

Re: Donna Cox In The Hospital

Sheesh, prayers with you, girl!

~Mark

Secret Elite Dominator

Thoughts and prayers with you Donna.

Kim

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Thanks for the post guys. If anybody is able to help Donna with the promotion of her blog then please send her a PM. If someone could maybe spare some time to do some bookmarks, submit her rss feed, maybe post some articles for her or something this may help Donna get her cook books out there and possibly sell some copies which will help her out.

So please if anyone can help send Donna a PM.

Advanced Article Marketing Combining The Best Internet Marketing Tools To Create Massive Instant Backlinks For Your Quality Content. Marketers Domination is the only place to get Exclusive Online Software Marketing Tools

Affiliate Marketing | Article Submission Service | Secret Marketing Forum | Marketing Special Offers

Thanks for all of the prayers and for keeping me in your thoughts.

It's been a ride.
    I get a B-12 infusion every 2 weeks and that helps with my fatigue, but then because I feel a little better I tend to over do it, which causes me to be in more pain.
    I do physical therapy every day, it takes a long time to do it, but I know I have to.
    My liver function is the main problem, my doctor is very concerned about that and is keeping a close eye on it.
    I was mal nourished, my body was using my protein faster than I could put it in. I was rapidly losing weight, but I think I have gained back a few pounds, I'm able to wear my wedding band again.

It's going to be a long long road, but I'm focused on healing and getting my life back. This has been going on for nearly 9 months, and I'm pretty sick of being in pain and not being able to do much of anything.

Secret Elite Dominator

So sorry to hear, thanks for the update. If there's anything I can do, let me know.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Food For Thought:

To live life at the fullest is to love life and all those in your life. Material goods pass away but love last forever. ~ Ord Allenbea

Quote Originally Posted by bhartzer View Post
    So sorry to hear, thanks for the update. If there's anything I can do, let me know.
    Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    Food For Thought:

To live life at the fullest is to love life and all those in your life. Material goods pass away but love last forever. ~ Ord Allenbea
    Very Nice! I couldn't agree more : )