Ben10 Alien Force Online Games Blog

The Ben 10 Online Games blog is up for grabs! The owner of the site does not have the time and effort to put into the blog.
Ben10 Alien Force - This is the story about Benjamin Tennyson (Ben10, for short) who along with his cousin Gwen, and grandfather Max, go on a summer camping trip. Ben was not too pleased to have his cousin along on the trip, and after getting into an argument with her, he stomps off into the woods.

There he finds a mysterious alien device on the ground. After careful examination, he discovers a watch-like device, called the Omnitrix,hidden inside. Ben10 puts on the watch which permanently attaches to his wrist and gives him the ability to transform into a variety of alien life-forms, each with their own unique powers.

Ben soon realizes that he has a responsibility with this device to help people. However, he also finds an occasion for a little harmless mischief. Ben10 with the help of Grandfather Max and cousin Gwen embark on a mission to fight evil, both extraterrestrial and criminal.

It can be a very good money maker for those that are into Ben 10 or those that even have children that just love the Ben 10 cartoon. The blog has not had very much attention or marketing on it for some time now.

The domain name is approx. 3 years old and is going to expire around may of this year. Another year registration will be included in the sale of the blog. Currently there is content on the blog but that content is out of date as there has been no post since may of 2009.

You can view the blog at - Ben 10 Games Online

Included in the Sale of the Ben 10 Online Games Blog

The wordpress blog and database
The domain name
Registration for additional year
Article submission service (you must supply the 3 articles)

If you are interested you can send me a PM or post below with an offer, if you have additional questions then you can also post those questions below.

* Please note this domain name is not owned by me, I am posting this for someone else.