Thread: Favorite SEO Strategies

SEOJeidi

My Social Networking

Follow Donnie On Twitter Add Donnie on Facebook
    Add Donnie on Linkedin Follow Donnie on Tumblr

Favorite SEO Strategies

Hello,

I am starting this thread for everyone to post the SEO strategies they like to use, and then we can discuss.

SEOJeidi

My Social Networking

Follow Donnie On Twitter Add Donnie on Facebook
    Add Donnie on Linkedin Follow Donnie on Tumblr

Re: Favorite SEO Strategies

K ill go first : ) My favorite SEO strategies are, guest blogging, forum writing, and creating linkable content.

I start off with on page content, I look at the topic in which I am doing SEO for and I hire a professional writer for that field (preferably within the fiels), then I have them create all my onsite content and several guest blog posts. I use questions from forums to challenge the writer and get topics on my site that people are already looking for. Once all my onsite content is good I look for places to guest blog and I make connections with people in the industry so that they can share my content as well. Now that all the content is set up and I know what people are looking for the rest is simple... Add anchored links with my keywords in the appropriate locations for both onsite and off site optimization.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

I create all my content with semantically related words and keywords when doing my SEO strategies. High quality content is very important not only for search engine optimization but for readers also. If someone reads an article or a blog post that sounds like a 3rd grader created it then they will be the first ones to leave your site and not return. Writing articles with SEO and your readers in mind is not that difficult, it is just a matter of choosing the right words to use.

When I post my content either on Marketers Domination, one of my blogs, on the forum here, or a social media profile I make sure I always do a few bookmarks on that content to help it along. Many times I will post half articles on the social sites and link back to the full article I have on the forum or on MD. This helps in cross linking the content while linking back to the original source, linking to the original source is important for rankings.

Almost everything I write has some form of PSAD or SEQ involved.

Advanced Article Marketing Combining The Best Internet Marketing Tools To Create Massive Instant Backlinks For Your Quality Content. Marketers Domination is the only place to get Exclusive Online Software Marketing Tools

Affiliate Marketing | Article Submission Service | Secret Marketing Forum | Marketing Special Offers

Excellent strategy, Donnie. I know SEO is hard work but you managed to make it sound so easy. Anyway, forum writing and creating quality, linkable content are my favorite strategies as well.