Forum Post Countdown Contest

Thread: Forum Post Countdown Contest

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Talking Forum Post Countdown Contest

Marketers Domination is going to hold it's very first forum contest. All are invited to participate in this contest and I encourage those that are not a member to signup now.

There is a wealth of information on the forums about internet marketing, running a business, content marketing and more. Join in and discover, learn, share, and grow with us.

The contest is simple and those that participate will be rewarded very well. All that is required on this contest is that you make post on the forum, sound simple ? Well it is actually easier than what most think to make informative post on forums.

Obviously there are a few rules because we do not want those 1 line post that say "very interesting thread" "thanks for the info" and etc. These type of post do not qualify for this contest. What type of post that do count are those ones that are helpful to others, meaningful, non-promotional, and contributes to the forum as a whole.

So The Rules Are As Follows:

1. Must make informative post that actually gives to the forum community

2. Must make at least 45 post in the next 30 days

3. Post must not break any rules of the forum

If you meet the above then you will be rewarded with a high quality prize that no marketer should do without. This prize will help your business grow and help you discover more about running a business.

Contest Prize:

All members that get 45 post in the next 30 days will be given Elite Member Status which gives you access to many features on the forum. One of these features include you being able to post with no verification and allow you to add a signature and edit your profile.

Best of all you will get access to the Secret Marketing Forum - You are getting access to 8,000+ words of pure marketing along with open discussions and questions that can be asked and answered live. You are also getting access to the secret forum that contains many goodies which will increase over time.

This contest will run from March 3rd - April 3rd so signup now and become an elite member with secret forum access.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Secret Elite Dominator Richard_K's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Visit Richard_K's Youtube Channel

Re: Forum Post Countdown Contest

Interesting

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Video production and editing along with hobby DIY videos are loaded up to the youtube channel LifeBloodMarketing. There are free creative commons video with for natrual sound, remixing, and sfx to use and download.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Richard you already have elite status, maybe you should edit your profile because I know you are not 61 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_K View Post
    Interesting

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Looking and waiting for new members to jump in here. Remember you get access to a full proven marketing plan that is 6,000+ words with no fluff. You are also getting access to premium features on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    Richard you already have elite status, maybe you should edit your profile because I know you are not 61 years old
    And, so I'm not the only one, you can add an avatar while you're there.