Some May Say I Am A Dreamer Just Imagine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some May Say I Am A Dreamer Just Imagine

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Some May Say I Am A Dreamer Just Imagine

Inspiration can live all around us even when we do not realize it. The human soul can be inspired through many different situations; it could be music that inspires you; maybe it is poetry that intrigues you. Whatever it is that inspires you, you need to make sure to take full advantage of it.

Do not allow anything to hold you back from your dreams of becoming the person you want to be. When things get tough and everything seems like it is lost is when you need to hold your head high my friend because you truly are an amazing human being.

Imagine life as an adventure where you progress from one stage to another. This adventure could have its high times and its low times but remember it is your adventure and you control the outcome of that adventure. There is nothing in this world that can stop you from reaching the goals you have set for yourself.

During those tough times is when you want to go full force with whatever inspires you. You want to crack open that treasure chest of inspiration and dive right in. Remember everything that has ever been created in this world has come from something that inspired the creator.

Do not let anything keep you from being inspired and reaching those life goals you have. You truly are an amazing human being!

* This post has been made in the Internet Training For Newbies forum because it does have a purpose

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Wonder Woman Meets Lara Croft! Rach72's Avatar

My Social Networking

Follow Rach72 On Twitter Add Rach72 on Facebook
    Add Rach72 on Linkedin

Re: Some May Say I Am A Dreamer Just Imagine

"Do not allow anything to hold you back from your dreams of becoming the person you want to be."

You have the choice to be whoever you want to be and do whatever you want to do.

As humans sometimes we really do not know how lucky we are to be given the skills and opportunities that we have! We are watching the BBC program Frozen Planet over here at the moment and last week a caterpillar who could only chomp through 6 weeks of summer vegetation before winter set in again took 10 years to gain enough weight to get the energy to turn into a butterfly. Now THAT is persistence!

Rach

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

For PLR Articles that'll knock your socks off and Freelance Writing that'll Rock your World!

My Social Networking

Follow MissTerraK On Twitter Add MissTerraK on Facebook
    Visit MissTerraK's Youtube Channel

I love it Rach!

Bring on the butterflies!

We've munched enough and incubated in a cocoon long enough!

It's time to free the "butterflies" in our stomachs and take flight!

Wow, in that aspect, MD could be called a butterfly garden!

Mz T

My Social Networking

Add Rach72 on Linkedin

Lol! That'd be better than the Fairy garden!!!

I know that I munched enough vegetation (ie cocoa and sugar cane!) over the Christmas break that I am sure to turn into a butterfly any moment!

Rach

Quote Originally Posted by MissTerraK
    I love it Rach!

Bring on the butterflies!

We've munched enough and incubated in a cocoon long enough!

It's time to free the "butterflies" in our stomachs and take flight!

Wow, in that aspect, MD could be called a butterfly garden!

Mz T

For PLR Articles that'll knock your socks off and Freelance Writing that'll Rock your World!

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

These post inspire me I have a few idea running around in my head now

My Social Networking

Fly, Rach, Fly!!

Okay, you know what's coming next, right? Lol!

Mz T

My Social Networking

Haha OA!

Well go ahead and free those ideas, let 'em fly!

Mz T

Quote Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea
    These post inspire me I have a few idea running around in my head now

My Social Networking

Add Rach72 on Linkedin

Noooo, not R Kellyyyy!!!!!

How about some Westlife instead .....

Hey T - we inspired OA - how's that???

Rach

Quote Originally Posted by MissTerraK
    Fly, Rach, Fly!!

Okay, you know what's coming next, right? Lol!

Mz T

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Rach72
    Noooo, not R Kellyyyy!!!!!

How about some Westlife instead .....

Hey T - we inspired OA - how's that???

Rach
    Westlife? Noooo!

But Flying Without Wings, Yes!

But Ruben style

Why Rach, the only answer to that my dear, is that we, you and I, are truly inspirational!

Mz T

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Inspiration can come in many different forms and can strike at any given time. To show that all it takes is a simple small post to be inspired I offer the below in response to Terra and Rach.

Finding My True Destiny, It's A Long Hard Road

The Spicebush Swallowtail Caterpillar (we will call him spicy) hatches into a new and strange world. Looking around he sees shiny objects and bright colored things. Not fully understanding what is going on as of yet tiny spicy tries a new shiny object called a fennel.

While the fennel plant looked like it could help spicy on his journey, he learned that it was not as good as it looked. Searching day and night spicy was seeking that one plant that could help him grow. Spicy finally found another shiny object that was called a dill and he jumped for joy being proud of himself and what he has found.

As the days and nights went on spicy realized that the dill plant was not satisfying him as it should. Spicy started feeling sad and just wanted to give up on his journey. Just then a beautiful Tiger Swallowtail appeared and looked at spicy and asked, "What is wrong young caterpillar ?".

Spicy looked up at the beautiful butterfly and said, "I have lost my way and I do not know what to do. I know I have a destiny but my journey thus far has been very hard and lonely." The beautiful Tiger Swallowtail smiled and in a soft calming voice said "Do not worry I was once where you are and I would be honored to help show you the way".

For the first time in Spicy's life he felt a sense of true happiness. Spicy looked at the beautiful Tiger Swallowtail and said "I am ready, what would you have me do". The beautiful Tiger Swallowtail pointed and explained to spicy that all he had to do was follow this path which will lead him to the golden parsley. The butterfly said once you taste the golden parsley you will know that you are on your way to your destiny.

Spicy all excited got started down the path without wasting any time. It was not long before spicy found the golden parsley. The days and nights passed by and with each passing spicy grew larger and stronger. Then one morning spicy awoke but he found that he was transformed into this beautiful butterfly.

Spicy never did see that beautiful Tiger Swallowtail again but he was so happy over finally reaching his destiny that he made a vow to pay the favor forward by helping others that was just like him.