Cutting Through The Internet Sludge - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cutting Through The Internet Sludge

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: Cutting Through The Internet Sludge

The things is Terra just like my nephew told me "people are going to play on others ignorance". This is what these so called experts do and how they make money. People are lazy and for the most part do not want to test things for themselves, they see Joe Smoe that made a bazillion dollars and they follow whatever he says.

I just did a search on Google for exact match in quotes "ezine articles is the best" and I pull 299,000 results. This is pure sick considering it is one of the worst article directories you could submit to. This proves how little people really do test and as Rach said "no wonder 95% of them fail!".

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

My Social Networking

Follow MissTerraK On Twitter Add MissTerraK on Facebook
    Visit MissTerraK's Youtube Channel

Whoa!

That many results just blows me away!! And just proves Rach Is right!

Mz T

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Wonder Woman Meets Lara Croft! Rach72's Avatar

My Social Networking

Follow Rach72 On Twitter Add Rach72 on Facebook
    Add Rach72 on Linkedin

If you actually call Google's bluff and try to see all 299k results all that really show up are 58 exact matches. So it is not all bad and there IS hope for mankind!

Rach

Quote Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea
    The things is Terra just like my nephew told me "people are going to play on others ignorance". This is what these so called experts do and how they make money. People are lazy and for the most part do not want to test things for themselves, they see Joe Smoe that made a bazillion dollars and they follow whatever he says.

I just did a search on Google for exact match in quotes "ezine articles is the best" and I pull 299,000 results. This is pure sick considering it is one of the worst article directories you could submit to. This proves how little people really do test and as Rach said "no wonder 95% of them fail!".

It may be true that the forum does not have many threads but the information is extremely valuable - especially the marketing tips video series.

Marketers Domination is great for giving out excellent marketing tips. There is an entire forum marketing tips video series too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    I know there are many courses on the internet and many newsletters based on marketing. I also know that there is a huge amount of sludge (semisolid material produced by sewage treatment) that you need to go through in internet marketing.

While this forum may not contain many threads at the moment, it still could be a valuable resource for many. You do not have to go through all the internet sludge just to find out how to do something or learn how something works.

All you need to do is post and ask questions in this forum, some knowledgeable marketer will help you with the questions you have or point you in the right direction for more research.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

That same search today only shows 24 results ...lol

Maybe some people are starting to wise up! Course it could be the fact that Google cleaned up it's search engine from all the garbage too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post