Buying discount printer ink cartridges

HTML Code:
@import url(php.css);
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span>
Printer ink is a pretty amazing fluid. From surfactants to lubricants, the mix must be perfect in order to create high quality printer ink. Brand ink companies came up with the process so, of course, you can rely on them for high quality. <span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span><b><i>&nbsp;</i></b><span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span>No one can dispute the quality of brand name inks. Unfortunately, you will also pay a high price. There's no reason to buy a brand name ink cartridge. Most <span style="color:#008000"><a href=<span style="color:#0000FF">"[url]http://www.usainktank.com/"</span>[/url] title=<span style="color:#0000FF">"Ink For Your Office and Home Printer"</span> target=<span style="color:#0000FF">"blank"</span>></span>discount printer ink cartridges<span style="color:#008000"></a></span>
are high quality, too. The International Standards Organization set out manufacturing and quality control guidelines that, when followed, result in the highest quality ink.<span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><br /></span>
To make ink, you need to get a few raw materials. Each company uses variations of the same chemicals. Basically, though, a company needs surfactants, lubricants, and resins to make printer ink. Not to mention, of course, the dyes or pigments. The ink is tested and, if necessary, will be adjusted during the quality control stage.<span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span><b><i>&nbsp;</i></b><span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span> Both generic and brand ink companies manufacture their own cartridges. The cartridges go through their own quality control process. Why are brand printer inks so expensive while their <span style="color:#008000"><a href=<span style="color:#0000FF">"[url]http://www.usainktank.com/"</span>[/url] title=<span style="color:#0000FF">"Ink For Your Office and Home Printer"</span> target=<span style="color:#0000FF">"blank"</span>></span>discount printer ink cartridges<span style="color:#008000"></a></span> counterparts offer lower prices without sacrificing quality?<span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
It should come as no surprise that brand ink companies aren't the only businesses overcharging for printer ink. Retailers such as Kmart often sell brand ink for twice as much as they paid for it. They buy a cartridge of Dell printer ink for fifteen dollars and sell it to you for thirty dollars. Of course, these stores do have their expenses. That doesn't make it any more fair. To get a better price, connect to the internet.<span style="color:#000080"><br /></span>
You really can save time buying online. You've got plenty of incentive to buy online. It's easy, it's cheaper, and you have a broader range of products to choose from. Believe it or not, the internet is world-wide. You can buy directly from a US company or go straight to the source and have an item shipped from China or Italy. <span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span>To save a lot of money, you can go straight to the source. Still, you can get high quality, <span style="color:#008000"><a href=<span style="color:#0000FF">"[url]http://www.usainktank.com/"</span>[/url] title=<span style="color:#0000FF">"Ink For Your Office and Home Printer"</span> target=<span style="color:#0000FF">"blank"</span>></span>discount printer ink cartridges<span style="color:#008000"></a></span> on American websites, too. Find an online store that offers great service and great prices and place an order. <span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
@import url(php.css);
Source: Buying discount printer ink cartridges

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide