Cheap cartridges are great

HTML Code:
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span>
Our great nation is facing a terrible trade deficit. With the advent of the industrial revolution, the United States enjoyed its status as one of the top manufacturers in the world, particularly of advanced technology. Since that golden era, though, China has largely taken our place in the world of manufacturing. In the US, manufacturing is out and services are in. You can still make a good living running your own business.<span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span><b><i>&nbsp;</i></b><span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span> It's never been easier to start a business. All you need to get started is some printer ink and a nice website. Why printer ink? You will need to print your EIN confirmation, any sales receipts, and, later, your articles of incorporation.
It's a well-known fact: generic <span style="color:#008000"><a href=<span style="color:#0000FF">"[url]http://www.usainktank.com/"</span>[/url] title=<span style="color:#0000FF">"Ink For Your Office and Home Printer"</span> target=<span style="color:#0000FF">"blank"</span>></span> cheap cartridges <span style="color:#008000"></a></span> will save you a lot of money, whether you're using it for business or pleasure. As incredible as it may seem, you can get a cartridge of generic ink for half of what brand name cartridges cost. <span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span><b><i>&nbsp;</i></b><span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span>Companies like Cannon and Kodak know this secret. That's why they're working their tails off to spread malicious lies that generic ink is dangerous to your printer or voids the warranty. The majority of consumers have trusted their beloved brand ink manufacturers, believing malicious lies and being suckered into paying way too much for printer ink. All in all, generic inks won't void your warranty or harm your printer.
It is true that low quality <span style="color:#008000"><a href=<span style="color:#0000FF">"[url]http://www.usainktank.com/"</span>[/url] title=<span style="color:#0000FF">"Ink For Your Office and Home Printer"</span> target=<span style="color:#0000FF">"blank"</span>></span> cheap cartridges <span style="color:#008000"></a></span> can damage your printer. <span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span>There is no doubt about it. If the ink is too thick, it can clog the heads. If it's not thick enough, it'll leak everywhere, causing a mess. The cartridge should be well-constructed, too. If it's not, it may break apart and cause a mess. Fortunately, generic inks are usually high quality. The only difference you'll see between most generics and their brand name counterparts is price.
<span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span>
Don't fall into the trap that brand ink companies have set. Can't you see that the brand companies are lying to you? Tired of being a pawn in the game of industrial monopoly? Start buying generic ink. After you witness the quality of generic <span style="color:#008000"><a href=<span style="color:#0000FF">"[url]http://www.usainktank.com/"</span>[/url] title=<span style="color:#0000FF">"Ink For Your Office and Home Printer"</span> target=<span style="color:#0000FF">"blank"</span>></span> cheap cartridges <span style="color:#008000"></a></span>, you'll never want to pay the high price of brand cartridges again.<span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
<span style="color:#000080"><div></span> Would you pay double the retail price for a car or a house? There's no sense in paying double the price for anything. All in all, it's about being charged a fair price for a quality product. You don't have to pay the high price of brand printer ink anymore.
<span style="color:#000080"></div></span>
Source: Cheap cartridges are great

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide