Greetings from Indonesia!

Thread: Greetings from Indonesia!

Greetings from Indonesia!

My name is Elisheva... pronounced "El-ee-shay-va". Or just Eli (pronounced Elly). I am from Indonesia... if you don't know where that is... it's where the island of Bali is... Borneo is also there. And Papua as well.

I am a blogger and writer. I am here to learn how to promote my articles throughout the internet and dominate my niche. I was in the financial niche before but lots of things have happened in my personal life lately and am now switching to the spiritual/ Christian niche.

I am trying to promote my Christian website which is bilingual (English and Indonesian) and my goal is to reach the whole world and bring the word of God to the ends of the world. Thinking of having the website translated into other languages as well later on to reach even more people out there...

Don't worry, my website is not out there to force anybody down to their knees to accept Jesus Christ LOL. It lacks two arms to strangle anybody or put a gun against anybody's forehead...

But I do long for the world to understand what we are all about, and why my God is all about. Is all....

So I really hope I learn a great deal here in this forum for this cause of mine!

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

My name is Elisheva (read El-lee-shay-va) or just Eli (read Elly).

East Lightning Media Ministry

Re: Greetings from Indonesia!

Quote Originally Posted by elishevadpw

I am trying to promote my Christian website which is bilingual (English and Indonesian) and my goal is to reach the whole world and bring the word of God to the ends of the world. Thinking of having the website translated into other languages as well later on to reach even more people out there...
    Hey Eli! You go girl!!

BK

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Wonder Woman Meets Lara Croft! Rach72's Avatar

My Social Networking

Follow Rach72 On Twitter Add Rach72 on Facebook
    Add Rach72 on Linkedin

Re: Greetings from Indonesia!

Hey Eli - Nice to see ya here!

Isn't it amazing how our spirituality deepens after experiencing 'life beyond our control'?

See you 'round

Rach

For PLR Articles that'll knock your socks off and Freelance Writing that'll Rock your World!