Inner-Joint Links For Higher Search Rankings

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Inner-Joint Links For Higher Search Rankings

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Inner-Joint Links For Higher Search Rankings

Inner-Joint Links should be a part of your website structure to help increase your search engine rankings. What are Inner-Joint Links ? These are the links that give the life blood to all your pages through proper page connections. This is one of the most important parts of creating a website that will give the search engines what they want and keep your visitors happy.

Think of Inner-Joint Links this way, the hand and wrist have many joints that work together to produce motion. This motion allows the hands and wrist to do many things such as hold a phone, write a letter, and even work on your car. If one of these joints cease to function properly then it can make life a little difficult.

Same thing happens with Inner-Joint Links when they are not used or even worse they are not used properly. You must think about how you are doing your links and not just link one page to another. It is important to always have a home link for instance, so obviously you should have a home link on all pages.

Inner-Joint Links go far beyond this though as you must have proper keyword research done and proper content written for these links to be effective. When posting content marketers always try to get those backlinks from other sites using anchor text links with keywords. Many forget about the linking keywords within your own website though.

You need to focus on your content to be high quality and include anchor text links to other content to inner pages. Your content with the anchor text link and keyword would link to a page of content that contains that keyword and related words, thus creating a page connection with related content.

This will strengthen your sites joints so they can work together more effectively to create motion in your search engine rankings.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Secret Elite Dominator

Re: Inner-Joint Links For Higher Search Rankings

This is something that I must admit is lacking on some of my pages. Sometimes it takes a post like this to make people realise just how important these inner links are.

Regards

Kim

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

One must remember that they need all joints working together in order to have a functional body.

Secret Elite Dominator

Again I bow to your superior knowledge.

Kim

My Social Networking

Follow MissTerraK On Twitter Add MissTerraK on Facebook
    Visit MissTerraK's Youtube Channel

Sounds like Kim needs to put a little oil on his squeaky joints.

Never the less, it is indeed an excellent tip and strategy!

Mz T

Secret Elite Dominator

My squeaky joints are due to my age.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTerraK
    Sounds like Kim needs to put a little oil on his squeaky joints.

Never the less, it is indeed an excellent tip and strategy!

Mz T

My Social Networking

Follow MissTerraK On Twitter Add MissTerraK on Facebook
    Visit MissTerraK's Youtube Channel

Ha Ha!

Don't feel bad, I can relate!

Mz T

Quote Originally Posted by kimkitch
    This is something that I must admit is lacking on some of my pages. Sometimes it takes a post like this to make people realise just how important these inner links are.

Regards

Kim
    Kim, I have the same issue. Don't have enough time to go back and "fix" but from now on, moving forward, I'm gonna keep inner-joint Links as a top of the list consideration.

ha ha not having enough time made me think of this recent post:
    Marketing Strategies And Internet Marketing Techniques

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Move forward and create fresh new high quality content. Start writing and submitting articles with Inner-Joint Links crafted within these articles.

Quote Originally Posted by sjs
    Kim, I have the same issue. Don't have enough time to go back and "fix" but from now on, moving forward, I'm gonna keep inner-joint Links as a top of the list consideration.

ha ha not having enough time made me think of this recent post:
    Marketing Strategies And Internet Marketing Techniques

Live To Give

So, O A, let me get this straight. We should post articles on our blog that contain an original keyword and keywords that we used in the articles before it?