Kulabrands Review The Truth

Thread: Kulabrands Review The Truth

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Kulabrands Review The Truth

Kulabrands is advertised as not an MLM but they are very much an MLM. While the company is different than most there are 2 facts that remain. 1. You must recruit in order to see decent 'royalties' and 'commissions'. and/or 2. You must spend a lot of money to see royalties (the products are expensive in my opinion).

Just like most MLM's you can make money but it is limited to those that either spent a great amount of money or have huge downlines. Yes you have downlines in Kulabrands. I know many don't want that mentioned but the fact is there are downlines and thus it is an MLM company.

While they claim you can make royalties from 50+ companies, those royalties are more of a joke than anything in my opinion. You must INVEST (I know Kulabrands hates that word but that is in fact what you are doing) in each company and the products they have to see any royalties. You earn nothing unless you buy the products. In other words it is forced buying.

I bought gummies from HealX and my first royalty was 18 cents, 2nd 5 cents, 3rd 3 cents, 4th 5 cents. I was promised 3 sales points for buying the gummies in Nov 2018 and still until I canceled on 4/09/19 I have never seen these sales points. I owned 0.25 points in HealX.

Cords Of Steal I purchased one charger for $22 that gave me a royalty of 17 cents. 5 Months later and still never seen another royalty. I owned 0.50 points in the company.

On 4/09/2019 I officially requested a refund. First they refunded part of my money to an account that did not pay them. 4 days later they refunded the other part of my money to my bank account but refused to give any commissions or royalties I have earned.

Now you can make money in Kulabrands but as I stated you must invest a lot of money or recruit a lot of people. You do have another option and that is their wholesale option. Basically you must invest $600 to buy products which you can resell at about 50% profit. Not all companies in Kulabrands offers the wholesale option. You can make money with this option though but you also must be willing to go out and sell that product.

The major problem with the way this system is setup is that too many people have their hands in the cookie jar - thus why royalties suck! This is the basic breakdown.

1. Company must earn profit
    2. Owner must earn profit
    3. Kulabrands must be paid by company profits
    4. Commissions must be paid
    5. Affiliates must be paid
    6. Uplines must be paid
    7. Last comes the royalties

There are other things involved here such as wholesale options, some company have fundraising options. The more hands in the cookie jar the less money to go around. The first 3 above you better believe make the most money.

Because all these hands must be paid explains why the products in each company Kulabrands has are very expensive.

This post is not to bash the company but to hopefully give people the truth before they make a decision based on 'Limited Information' before you join. As I said you can make money in the company but your best option is really the wholesale (although I personally think $600 is best spent starting your own business).

I have spoken with several that have been in Kulabrands for 2 and 3 years and they are not very happy.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: Kulabrands Review The Truth

I would like some to keep in mind that many and I do mean many companies never make it past the 5 year mark (not just companies in Kulabrands but ANY company). While you are investing in these companies through crowdfunding make sure you make wise decisions. For myself and HealX just the gummies I bought, it would take 40 years at the current (pennies) rate for me to make back my money. Many of the companies that started with Kulabrands I never hear mention of anymore - just saying....

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Sounds like an MLM to me! They may offer some different stuff but it's based upon an MLM model. You would think if they offered special sales pool points that they would be added in a few days. Thanks for the review Ord.

Buy Wholesale Sell Retail Jewelry As Low As .80 Cents - Studio15Jewelry

Ok assuming that I join and I only buy 1 product from each company which is 50 companies. Assume each product is $25 then I am spending over $1,200 and with pennies as royalties I may bring in $5 a month. It going to take a long time for me to see any real profit at that rate. I don't join MLMs nor do I recruit people so the above would be the only option for me and I certainly am not interested! I did see on facebook where they posted the following:

"We are not limited to only direct sales or the sales of our personal team."

Then they said in the same post:

"There are no teams.
    There is no competition."

So which is it? Are there teams or not? As far as no competition, every business has competition no matter what the structure is.

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

They do have downlines/uplines/teams but they don't want to say that - many advertise it as no recruiting needed. Unless you are doing the wholesale thing or pushing your kula store like hell you DO need to recruit. As for $25 for each product.... lol good luck with that because most are more than that.

I agree there is competition because for those that push the kula store or do the wholesale thing - this is how they make their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Online View Post
    Ok assuming that I join and I only buy 1 product from each company which is 50 companies. Assume each product is $25 then I am spending over $1,200 and with pennies as royalties I may bring in $5 a month. It going to take a long time for me to see any real profit at that rate. I don't join MLMs nor do I recruit people so the above would be the only option for me and I certainly am not interested! I did see on facebook where they posted the following:

"We are not limited to only direct sales or the sales of our personal team."

Then they said in the same post:

"There are no teams.
    There is no competition."

So which is it? Are there teams or not? As far as no competition, every business has competition no matter what the structure is.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Dave Kotecki On Twitter Add Dave Kotecki on Facebook
    Follow Dave Kotecki on Tumblr Visit Dave Kotecki's Youtube Channel

This whole thing sounds a bit crazy to me.
    I don't have anything against MLM or any other model.
    But it seems to me lots of companies exist to find weird ways of getting affiliates.

From what I've seen here, I doubt I'd be interested in it.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Agreed but you know how I like to test things ....lol

Kulabrands idea was to create a company that would 'fix' the broken MLM Model. While they are different they still basically just built a system around MLM.

There are other red flags which I did not post on this review because I don't want people thinking I am just bashing the company. If anybody wants to join then do so but make sure you know what you are getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Kotecki View Post
    This whole thing sounds a bit crazy to me.
    I don't have anything against MLM or any other model.
    But it seems to me lots of companies exist to find weird ways of getting affiliates.

From what I've seen here, I doubt I'd be interested in it.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Some of you may find these interesting. Here are the royalties screenshots and support. Notice when I asked for a refund and why - they did nothing to try and help or correct my issues. They just basically said ok. Now that leads to questions right there alone - most companies try to offer customer support!

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

So a week later I am still trying to cancel my account. How hard is it to cancel an account ....lol They want to force keep you on their mail list for some reason...

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Had to post on facebook for all to see before I actually had the emails stop. They still have me in their system though. Lost a few so called "friends" because of this post but that's ok with me. Sorry the truth hurts!!