Why Your Videos Lack Interaction On Facebook

Facebook does allow you to make video post, live video, and upload video files to your facebook pages. Many websites online allow the same thing but you know and I know that your live video lacks a great deal of interaction. Even if you own a group and have hundreds of users on your group - your video still lacks that much wanted interaction that you are hoping for. I know many will never admit this and they keep on trying because they are hoping one day it will hit big. I see many of my friends live video and it has 3, 4, or maybe even 7 people but yet they have hundreds or even thousands of friends.

There is a very good reason for this lack of interaction which I will discuss in the secret marketing forum for those that are actually wanting to learn how to market their business better.

To Continue reading you must upgrade your account here: Become A Full Member

Those already upgraded can continue reading here: Why Your Videos Lack Interaction On Facebook - Continued

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide