What Is A Marketing Forum?

Thread: What Is A Marketing Forum?

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

What Is A Marketing Forum?

A marketing forum is basically a community of members that get together and discuss topics and subjects that they are interested in. Before the days where everyone flocked to facebook thinking it was a marketing tool, forums rocked for business! Business owners, marketers, and even mlmers would get on forums and discuss marketing strategies on how to build and expand their business, how to obtain new customers, how to rank in search engines.

Forums are still just as powerful today, if only many business owners would realize that. This forum has discussions, blogs, albums, groups, customization for profiles, your own inbox - just like those social media sites BUT there are several huge differences.

1. On facebook you are limited because none of your content can be indexed in the search engines, meaning you get less exposure.
    2. Facebook puts you in jail for just about anything and for nothing.
    3. Facebook removes post because someone jealous reported it as inappropriate because they did not agree.
    4. Facebook messes up many times - you can't post, it makes a post 3 times, you can't share or comment.
    5. This list goes on and on....

Marketing forums on the other hand don't limit you and the content you post can be indexed by the search engines - meaning more exposure. You don't be put in jail or your post removed or someone not seeing your post. None of the problems you face on social media exist on marketing forums and that is what makes them so powerful. You get notified when someone replies to your post on marketing forums.

Premium members get full access to everything and that includes signatures which promote your business every time you make a post or reply to one. You can create your own groups, create your own blogs that can be indexed by search engines. Have questions about marketing a business make a post! Have information on helping someone build a business, make a post!

Collaboration Marketing has ALWAYS been the most powerful marketing you could ever do for your business and that is exactly what marketing forums allow you to do.

There are videos here that can help you get started: http://marketersdomination.net/threa...Marketing-Tips

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: What Is A Marketing Forum?

Great post Ord! Glad to see the forum is back. Many should start taken advantage of it.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Buy Wholesale Sell Retail Jewelry As Low As .80 Cents - Studio15Jewelry

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Hey Dawn - Good to see you ....

If many did take advantage they would learn just how powerful forums really are. Learn more about forum marketing and start to produce for your business - Why Is Forum Marketing Still Important

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn75 View Post
    Great post Ord! Glad to see the forum is back. Many should start taken advantage of it.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Dave Kotecki On Twitter Add Dave Kotecki on Facebook
    Follow Dave Kotecki on Tumblr Visit Dave Kotecki's Youtube Channel

Hey Ord,

I don't like FB much for anything but finding people.
    It's good if you want to post things.
    Useless if it sucks away your time and soul replying to juvenile BS.

I've even given up some great stuff because the guy putting it out did it on FB.
    I kept missing it because I didn't go on FB at all.

Now I'm going back, but only to draw people away and onto a private site.
    It's the only way to keep attention on the topics you want to discuss and actually have a conversation or learn.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

I said 10 years ago facebook was useless and it still is. Drama, Spam, Fake It Till You Make It - that is what it's full of. Many go on facebook to socialize with family or to play games - this is what marketers have ALWAYS ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by MarketWithMobile View Post
    Hey Ord,

I don't like FB much for anything but finding people.
    It's good if you want to post things.
    Useless if it sucks away your time and soul replying to juvenile BS.

I've even given up some great stuff because the guy putting it out did it on FB.
    I kept missing it because I didn't go on FB at all.

Now I'm going back, but only to draw people away and onto a private site.
    It's the only way to keep attention on the topics you want to discuss and actually have a conversation or learn.

It's great to be back home Marketing forums (forums in general) is where the idea of social networks came into play. Bulletin Boards and Forums was used long before social networks and in my opinion are far more powerful. This very forum has taught me a great deal in the years it has been here and I have met some wonderful people. There simply are things you can do here that social media can't offer you - especially the fact that all your post are seen by everyone.

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Dave Kotecki On Twitter Add Dave Kotecki on Facebook
    Follow Dave Kotecki on Tumblr Visit Dave Kotecki's Youtube Channel

Where have you been?
    Good to have you back.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Working ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MarketWithMobile View Post
    Where have you been?
    Good to have you back.