Does anyone use WooCommerce?

Thread: Does anyone use WooCommerce?

Does anyone use WooCommerce?

Hey guys, hope you are all well.

Last week I got a bill from WooCommerce kindly letting me know I was due to pay $10,000+ for the extensions I own. At first I thought it was an accounting mistake, turned out it wasn't and they had just doubled their renewal prices (without telling anyone). I thought that was pretty nice of them (Yeah right! **sarcasm**). So anyway, I paid the price and will continue to do so (I need my updates!!!), but I am now giving all of my extensions away for free.

Visit the site below and go download them. Everything has been released under the GPL license. It's the exact code from the official store.

woorefugee .com

If you have any questions just leave them in the comments section below. I have had a few cease and desists and been threatened with legal action, so grab them whilst you can.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Last edited by Woorefugee; 07-11-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: Does anyone use WooCommerce?

Not on this forum you not ....

Quote Originally Posted by Woorefugee View Post
    Hey guys, hope you are all well.

Last week I got a bill from WooCommerce kindly letting me know I was due to pay $10,000+ for the extensions I own. At first I thought it was an accounting mistake, turned out it wasn't and they had just doubled their renewal prices (without telling anyone). I thought that was pretty nice of them (Yeah right! **sarcasm**). So anyway, I paid the price and will continue to do so (I need my updates!!!), but I am now giving all of my extensions away for free.

Visit the site below and go download them. Everything has been released under the GPL license. It's the exact code from the official store.

[URL REMOVED BY ADMIN]

If you have any questions just leave them in the comments section below. I have had a few cease and desists and been threatened with legal action, so grab them whilst you can.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide