What should I do for my site? So confused!

Thread: What should I do for my site? So confused!

What should I do for my site? So confused!

Hi all,

I have already built a review site http://easybonusbuilder-review.net/ to promote Easy Bonus Builder product on JVzoo Network. But now, my site hasn't appeared on SERP yet! I am so confused now and wonder what I did wrong? Please help me get rid of it! Thank you so much!

Regards,
    John

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Last edited by JohnSnow; 05-03-2017 at 01:34 AM.

Re: What should I do for my site? So confused!

Hi @Ord_Allenbea,

I had run Affiliate Campaign that building review site promoting other's product and hope to get some commission. But it was failed, that's a reason why I need your help now. I am wanting to build niche review site, but I don't know how to do it, which steps I need to follow. Could you give me some advice? Thank you so much!

Regards,
    John

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Last edited by JohnSnow; 05-08-2017 at 10:21 PM.

You can now start the SEO of your review website or you can also go for paid version which is google adwords.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

John, sorry my time is limited these days....

I can offer consultant services for $20 an hour.

Other than that you need to read what is on this forum as much of it is already explained. Promoting affiliate products is the same as if you was promoting your own products. You need to create a site, create content, publish that content in social media and other sites, advertise and market your site.

The product you are pushing must be in demand and you must have a passion for that product, otherwise it will be extremely difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnow View Post
    Hi @Ord_Allenbea,

I had run Affiliate Campaign that building review site promoting other's product and hope to get some commission. But it was failed, that's a reason why I need your help now. I am wanting to build niche review site, but I don't know how to do it, which steps I need to follow. Could you give me some advice? Thank you so much!

Regards,
    John

Talking Re: What should I do for my site? So confused!

While numerous organizations utilize customary promoting strategies to draw in new business and customers, others have included or totally replaced traditional marketing with new or creative advertising strategies. These new strategies frequently rotate around the Internet; organizations utilize web-based social networking tools and online promotion battles to grow their gathering of people. Organizations can create website pages or web journals that give updated data on their products or services.
    Approaches to generate leads are
    1. Content Marketing
    2. Customer referral
    3. SEO, SEM and PPC
    4. Cross Promotion
    5. Social media marketing
    6. Direct Mailing

There are so many other promotion strategies which can help organization for online marketing. Like SEM, content marketing, affiliate marketing, ads and much more.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnow View Post
    Hi all,

I have already built a review site http://easybonusbuilder-review.net/ to promote Easy Bonus Builder product on JVzoo Network. But now, my site hasn't appeared on SERP yet! I am so confused now and wonder what I did wrong? Please help me get rid of it! Thank you so much!

Regards,
    John
    Maybe you now want to start the SEO of your web

You can do SEO on regular basis to rank your website in SERP(Search Engine Result Page) or use some paid tools like PPC campaign to get leads faster. Link Building, Forum Posting, Blogs comments are some of the best SEO Off Page techniques that are helpful to rank your website faster and also increasing domain authority of a website.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Link building - Oh you mean that spammy stuff every so called expert talks about. No link building is not SEO, it's part of marketing. You should not build links at all - try writing quality content that others share and gain "Natural Links" - that's part of SEO.

Forum posting - Forums are to participate in and NOT for SEO purposes or to gain links.

Blog comments - yep there is that spam again.

None of these are off page SEO - they are nothing more than spam tactics because morons think spam links is what gain top rankings. By the way DA is a MOZ metric and MOZ has 100% nothing to do with search engine rankings. Google DOES NOT nor ever will use MOZ metrics!

Quote Originally Posted by Raj Sharma View Post
    You can do SEO on regular basis to rank your website in SERP(Search Engine Result Page) or use some paid tools like PPC campaign to get leads faster. Link Building, Forum Posting, Blogs comments are some of the best SEO Off Page techniques that are helpful to rank your website faster and also increasing domain authority of a website.