How can I do for SEO off-page?

Thread: How can I do for SEO off-page?

Question How can I do for SEO off-page?

I have my own website and want to SEO it on top of Google. Please show me how to SEO off-page.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: How can I do for SEO off-page?

While I know many will give out lame advice such as comment on blog post, spam bookmarking sites, spam forums with signature links and etc. I can assure you this is not off-page SEO. Off-Page SEO is the ability to re-use and re-purpose your content on other sites. For example upgraded members on the forum can have their own blog on here. These blogs are indexed by Google. Writing high quality content that is SEO'd, posted on other sites and linked to your website is Off-Page SEO.

Here is a great thread that I posted 6 years ago and is still just as effective today as it was then - http://marketersdomination.net/threa...ticle-Websites

I also cover SEO and Google Updates in my book here - Google Updates Cracked Search Engine Optimization

Remember Search engine optimization is not some plug and play system, it actually requires you to read, learn, test, tweak, test, and test some more.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Budget is my problem now honestly, is there anyway to SEO website without investment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    While I know many will give out lame advice such as comment on blog post, spam bookmarking sites, spam forums with signature links and etc. I can assure you this is not off-page SEO. Off-Page SEO is the ability to re-use and re-purpose your content on other sites. For example upgraded members on the forum can have their own blog on here. These blogs are indexed by Google. Writing high quality content that is SEO'd, posted on other sites and linked to your website is Off-Page SEO.

Here is a great thread that I posted 6 years ago and is still just as effective today as it was then - http://marketersdomination.net/threa...ticle-Websites

I also cover SEO and Google Updates in my book here - Google Updates Cracked Search Engine Optimization

Remember Search engine optimization is not some plug and play system, it actually requires you to read, learn, test, tweak, test, and test some more.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

You can read the forums here... Later today or tomorrow I will make a post on basic website SEO.

Nice! I'm looking forward reading your post.
    You can read the forums here... Later today or tomorrow I will make a post on basic website SEO.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Some primary keys you listed on this thread are:
    * Create a title tag for each of your pages
    * Create meta description for each of your pages
    * Create meta keywords for each of your pages
    * Include OG Tags for each of your pages
    * Make use of headings such as H1, H2, H3
    * Add the title tag to all links and images
    * Add the alt tag to all images
    * Create high quality content that includes keywords and semantics
    * Create proper cross links within your website or blog
    * Make sure your blog or website is easy for users to navigate and use
    * Make sure your site is mobile friendly
    Do you have any document show more detail about these things? I mean the document show how to do these things (how to create title tag, meta description, keywords, headings, etc. properly).

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Full complete details are listed in the Google Cracked Book - http://google-algorithm-updates.mark...omination.net/

1. what is Seo-off page
    2. Ie do the work outside the website to improve the rankings (Pagerank) for the website, namely the method of building links (baclinks building).

2-Method
    backlinks-
    That means links link many websites together. As I said in the introduction to SEO, search bots can index the websites that are linked in the original content, ie if there is another website linking your link to anywhere in the local section. By using their website, you are also searched by crawlers to crawl and crawl through the website. Therefore, if you want to search bot to visit your website many times, there must be many backlinks in other websites, especially high ranking sites

Internal links or On-site backlinks

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

You Sir are an idiot! Backlinks are NOT SEO! Copy and paste garbage on this forum is the fastest way to be removed. The information you provided is not only wrong but it's poor marketing advice - I don't think you are qualified to give advice!

Quote Originally Posted by jackychen View Post
    1. what is Seo-off page

• Ie do the work outside the website to improve the rankings (Pagerank) for the website, namely the method of building links (baclinks building).

2-Method
    backlinks-
    That means links link many websites together. As I said in the introduction to SEO, search bots can index the websites that are linked in the original content, ie if there is another website linking your link to anywhere in the local section. By using their website, you are also searched by crawlers to crawl and crawl through the website. Therefore, if you want to search bot to visit your website many times, there must be many backlinks in other websites, especially high ranking sites

Internal links or On-site backlinks