FutureNet Social Media Review

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FutureNet Social Media Review

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add allucky on Facebook

FutureNet Social Media Review

FutureNet Social Multimedia Social Network - Many folks have heard of facebook, twitter, instagram and even snapchat.

These are predominate social media sites that most of us are on one time or another.

Unfortunately for them, none of those social media sites pay you for using them, I mean by posting stuff, sharing, commenting, logging in, etc. In fact all of these sites don't pay you a dime for your time on them. These sites in my opinion don't reward the person using them in our favor.

Well recently there has been one site in mind, very similar to the format of facebook that will pay its users the basics. And later on I will explain how you can partake in earning a much faster quicker income through their two optional side income streams.

The social media site is called futurenet social multimedia social network. Most folks never heard of it because until recently it's been surrounded in a couple European countries from around 2012 until just recently. They redesign the site, included two new optional income streams and now its gone worldwide.

Similar to how you would post, comment and view stuff on facebook, futurenet social media website has some differences.

http://allucky.futurenet.club

1) It pays you for being social on their site even as a free member, not much per day but it's a start. There are several ways to earn money as a free member

2) There are two types of income streams: the matrix and the rev share opportunity. You invite others to the site and they upgrade (optional) you get credit for it. And there are 6 independent matrix that work together. And to be honest if you upgrade in the first matrix it's a one time $10 that can net you $44000 filled. And it's also a company filled forced matrix. The second stream is a revenue sharing opportunity. This is where you simply buy advertisement packs, promote your business to others in the company, click on 10 ads per day and earn daily in their revenue share.

3) There are online tools you can get from the site: capture pages, autoresponders, blogging etc. Use them to help build any business you have going.

4) You can earn media points through matrix upgrading and other ways on the site. These points can be use in exchange to get the online tools instead of paying money for them or later on exchange them for gifts. When you accumulate enough points you can also earn phones, laptops, vacations and even cars.

5) It's a great social media site similar to facebook. But what I notice is the engagement on futurenet social network website in my eyes is higher than facebook with the same amount or even lesser friends that you would have on facebook. Facebook seems to only show a small portion of your post to friends initially in the newsfeed while futurenet can be seen by any of your friends when they are viewing the newsfeed, which means more engagement overall.

6) FutureNet Social Club Makes Money and is geared to help other folks earn money for doing the things you do on facebook, facebook keeps all the money: when you post, when you share when you login does facebook reward you, no. Futurenet is a win win for those who love to post and engage on social media.

So please take a look at futurenet and see for yourself.
    http://allucky.futurenet.club

FutureNet Social Network Website | FutureNet Social Media Review | FutureNet Social Club Makes Money | FutureNet Social Multimedia Social Network

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Last edited by allucky; 04-06-2016 at 01:49 AM.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: FutureNet Social Media Review

Hey Allyn,
    Great write-up and review on on the futurenet social network website. Futurenet social multimedia social network is hitting off good with many new social media users being attracted to it every day. Social media has come a long ways in the last 10 years and I know many on facebook that are tired of all the control facebook has over your timeline and what you and your friends see. The futurenet social club should be a welcome addition to anyone that loves being involved in social media for pleasure, fun and business.

Having the ability to create fan pages is an added benefit for those that run a business online as it gives another extra place where you can develop your branding for your business. Looking forward to seeing many more benefits added in the coming months.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Ok Ord what you up to now? FutureNet Social Media website could be the next generation in social media marketing. Marketing on social media sites could be very beneficial as long as you know how to participate in the social media website and not just spam the place with links to buy this or join that. Hi Allyn and welcome to the forums - use the forums like you do social media sites and you could benefit very well.

Looks like in this thread Ord is up to something as usual

FutureNet Social Network Website | FutureNet Social Media Review | FutureNet Social Club Makes Money | FutureNet Social Multimedia Social Network

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add allucky on Facebook

Remember the days when you got on facebook, I started my journey there in 2007 but never once got compensated for my time there. It's blossom to the biggest social media platform today. Well futurenet took the best of facebook and made it so use the participants who use their site can be rewarded and compensated.

You can just stay a free member there and earn a little money at a time just doing what you normally would have been doing on facebook.

But as an upgraded member, the minimum $10 one time in their first matrix, you have the potential to earn $44,000 when completed. And that's just the first matrix out of the 6 that they have. And because the revenue sharing opportunity has become popular these days all over the internet, they have taken the best of what's already brought and incorporated some neat things to theirs, making it one of the most profitable rev shares for those who take part. The rev share actually launches in full swing on 4/8/16

Before Futurenet became worldwide they were just in a couple European countries which exploded to just around 200,000 folks. Now that's it's worldwide, it should become the next facebook but in my eyes probably bigger since folks like money and futurenet gives that option to earn from that site.

Lastly, there are media points you can earn for being on that site. The media points can be use to purchase online tools such as capture pages, blog platform, autoresponders, etc. Or you can build those points up and spend them alone on new phones, laptops, trips and even cars. Still trying to understand everything the media points can give you.

Signing up to futurenet is free. You can stay a complete free member or you can upgrade to one of their two optional income streams. I don't boast about earnings but one of my friends on facebook who is now also in futurenet, he's been in it for less than 30 days and has earned over $48,000 in profit as a result. My sponsor is earning over $100 a day. Myself I am earning a few bucks per day for now. But still I love the site and it gets great interaction and engagement for me.

Futurenet social media site. Finally a social media site that pays you for using it

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Hey IO

Not up to anything at all but you know me ..lol Just doing some promotion for FutureNet Social Multimedia Social Network and trying to help out my good buddy Allyn

FutureNet Social Club is a pretty neat website and is easy to use without all those hundreds of settings like you have in facebook. Matter fact the social site is even open to Google and not blocked like facebook does. The links do not have the no follow attribute attached (at the time of this posting) which means the links that are posted could have a little strength behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Online View Post
    Ok Ord what you up to now? FutureNet Social Media website could be the next generation in social media marketing. Marketing on social media sites could be very beneficial as long as you know how to participate in the social media website and not just spam the place with links to buy this or join that. Hi Allyn and welcome to the forums - use the forums like you do social media sites and you could benefit very well.

Looks like in this thread Ord is up to something as usual

I knew you was doing something Ord

So let's help you out here with additional information on Futurenet the next social media website giant. Considering this social media website has exploded as Allyn stated then it should become an important part of you marketing strategy plan. It's free to signup (see Allyn's signature) and is offering many features that social media users just love - like post, comment on post, share post with others. FutureNet Social Club Makes Money for people that use it just as they would any other social network. An added benefit would be the fact that the site does not block Google bot like facebook does.

Quote Originally Posted by allucky View Post
    Before Futurenet became worldwide they were just in a couple European countries which exploded to just around 200,000 folks. Now that's it's worldwide, it should become the next facebook but in my eyes probably bigger since folks like money and futurenet gives that option to earn from that site.

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

IO you know Ord is always up to something

A new pet project I see - Futurenet Social Media Review and Social Media Website!

FutureNet Social Club Makes Money for it's social members through a number of ways I see. I also see there could be many benefits here with this new social media marketing site.

* Fanpage Creation
    * No control over your feed
    * Google can index links and post
    * Ease of navigation without all the thousands of settings
    * Less social media spam
    * Less social media drama
    * Plus there is the ability to make money from social media which other places like facebook does not offer

Looks like
    FutureNet Social Multimedia Social Network just might be the next social site to start your branding and marketing campaign.

Thanks for the notice and welcome to the forums Allyn!

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Thanks for the support guys and IO I am just being me

It is possible that futurenet social media site could be the next big social website, only time will tell.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add allucky on Facebook

I have this video on futurenet it's around 48 minutes long that will explain a brief history about futurenet, the social media site aspect as well as the two optional income streams available.

The second income stream which will be big is our revenue sharing aspect. It goes into full launch on 4/8/16. In the video you will see the difference between ours and the number of other ones that are up and popping over on the internet. We have taken the design of some of the best and incorporated some extra incentives for getting involve in ours. I am truly blown away what's about to happen.

So with that said, I am very happy I planted my foot over in futurenet.

Futurenet social media site. Finally a social media site that pays you for using it

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

We can embed videos Allyn, I just edited your post. There is a film strip icon on the editor that allows youtube embed.