Which blog is best for SEO updates ?

Thread: Which blog is best for SEO updates ?

Hello friends,

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: Which blog is best for SEO updates ?

Your own blog on your own site first and foremost. Creating high quality content on your own hosted blog that has proper on-site SEO will allow you to feed your main site with link juice. After you can start using other sites such as tumblr or livejournal to post content on that will link to your main site and your blog.

You can get a blog on the forums here which is indexed by Google - Upgrade your account for many benefits - Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

I think you are referring to those self proclaimed SEO blogs such as search engine land and similar blogs.

The truth is none of them are the best. You can get all the knowledge you need directly from this forum. SEO does not change like most think. The same SEO strategies that worked 10 years ago still work today.

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Yeah I got that too. This is a re-post I think from V7N Forum.

Most of those self proclaimed SEO Blogs like search engine journal, web pro news and others are there to sell you stuff you don't need. Usually these blogs have a product or service that they are pushing which does you no good in the long run. It's like following MOZ for search engine optimization, MOZ has nothing to do with search rankings although they sell a service / tool for ranking high on search engines ...

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Online View Post
    I think you are referring to those self proclaimed SEO blogs such as search engine land and similar blogs.

The truth is none of them are the best. You can get all the knowledge you need directly from this forum. SEO does not change like most think. The same SEO strategies that worked 10 years ago still work today.

Moz & searchengineroundtable are the best blogs for SEO updates.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Really ? Both those sites have the worst advice when it comes to SEO. This is why many fail because they follow so called authority sites that want nothing to do but sell you their garbage SEO tools.

Quote Originally Posted by deepakrajput View Post
    Moz & searchengineroundtable are the best blogs for SEO updates.

The Moz inbound showcasing and SEO blog gives tips, traps, and guidance for enhancing sites.

Last edited by Roseangel; 03-18-2016 at 06:34 AM.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

No MOZ is one of the worst places to get SEO advice. MOZ is designed to sell you their useless SEO tools. Nothing on the MOZ site has anything to do with search engine rankings yet many people follow them and this is why they can't get rankings.

You have a forum full of advice right here at marketers domination. All you have to do is ask questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Roseangel View Post
    The Moz inbound showcasing and SEO blog gives tips, traps, and guidance for enhancing sites.

Moz & searchengineroundtable

Angry Re: Which blog is best for SEO updates ?

i think Blogger is best for blog posting and web 2.0 site list,