What should I do to make money online from Affiliate Marketing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I do to make money online from Affiliate Marketing?

Question What should I do to make money online from Affiliate Marketing?

Hi all,

I am going to plan to build my own business online but I don't know what I need to do. I have joined some Forums related to Affiliate Marketing to find out my own way but not yet. Personally Marketer Domination is a good one for me to learn. Does anyone can take me through these things in order to I can earn money for living. Thank you!

Regards,
    John Snow

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: What should I do to make money online from Affiliate Marketing?

Hi John,
    Welcome to the forums!

Building your own business online is a great way to supplement your income. Before you begin though it is best to figure out what you want to do as doing something you are passionate about will make it far easier to build your business. Some choose to create their own products or services, some want to go the MLM route, while others prefer to be an affiliate and sell others products. From your post looks like you are wanting to do the affiliate thing and that's a great way to start to make some money.

What you need to do is first choose what kind of products or services you want to sell as an affiliate. Once you have chosen what you want to sell you then need to create a marketing plan - how you are going to sell, what kind of marketing you are going to do and etc. There is a vast amount of information on this forum to help you get started with most of that. Matter fact the forum itself offers $10 per referral for those that signup for the secret forum - http://marketersdomination.net/threa...d-Forum-Member - this gives you a way to earn and learn at the same time.

Creating a marketing plan means you need to decide how you are going to market the product or service you have chosen. This could include creating a website, writing content to take over Google rankings, maybe creating videos for youtube, creating ads for third part websites to promote the product or service and etc.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Thanks for your attention about my concern and your advice. I hope I can learn many things from this Forum and give everyone on this Forum some help based on my knowledge.

Best Regards,
    John Snow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    Hi John,
    Welcome to the forums!

Building your own business online is a great way to supplement your income. Before you begin though it is best to figure out what you want to do as doing something you are passionate about will make it far easier to build your business. Some choose to create their own products or services, some want to go the MLM route, while others prefer to be an affiliate and sell others products. From your post looks like you are wanting to do the affiliate thing and that's a great way to start to make some money.

What you need to do is first choose what kind of products or services you want to sell as an affiliate. Once you have chosen what you want to sell you then need to create a marketing plan - how you are going to sell, what kind of marketing you are going to do and etc. There is a vast amount of information on this forum to help you get started with most of that. Matter fact the forum itself offers $10 per referral for those that signup for the secret forum - http://marketersdomination.net/threa...d-Forum-Member - this gives you a way to earn and learn at the same time.

Creating a marketing plan means you need to decide how you are going to market the product or service you have chosen. This could include creating a website, writing content to take over Google rankings, maybe creating videos for youtube, creating ads for third part websites to promote the product or service and etc.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Here is a good thread you may want to read - http://marketersdomination.net/threa...gy-Development

I've already read it carefully. I completely want to build my own business and services. At the moment, however, I haven't found which services and products I can offer to my customers. My writing skill is not good, so in these days I think I can not provide services in this way.
    Here is a good thread you may want to read - http://marketersdomination.net/threa...gy-Development

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

There are many things you can do in services...

Writing articles
    Blog Posting
    Social Media Posting
    Landing Page Creation
    Data Entry

Basically anything someone needs done can be turned into a services business.

In addition to your suggestion, should I promote another people's products?
    There are many things you can do in services...

Writing articles
    Blog Posting
    Social Media Posting
    Landing Page Creation
    Data Entry

Basically anything someone needs done can be turned into a services business.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

There are many affiliate networks out there you can choose products from clickbank.com, cj.com and many others. Search Google for affiliate networks or cpa networks and you will pull up many.

I have heard about ClickBank. Some people, however, say that it's difficult for newbies who has just joined in Affiliate Marketing to promote products on the network. Because of the network has many competitors. Do you think Jvzoo network is good one for me? Thank you!

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

It really boils down to what you like. I disagree that it's too difficult for newbies, many that say this prob don't make any money.