Pie247 Pie Tools Website Review

Thread: Pie247 Pie Tools Website Review

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Pie247 Pie Tools Website Review

The Pie247 business opportunity that some refer to as a wealth building system offers Pie247 Tools as it's product line. Now as these are not really products some are tools that can be used. This Pie247 tools post is about the website builder and although I am a website designer of more than 20 years I will be as unbias as possible in this Pie247 Tools review for the website builder.

There are many free website builders online that allows you to build free websites. This is nothing new as free websites have been around for as long as tripod has been around. The website builder tools have changed a great deal since then and many do have special features such as drag and drop. There is nothing special about the Pie247 Website Tool.

Many will use the tool to build a Pie247 website (called piewebs) and put information on this site about the Pie247 Business Opportunity. These people will then go and promote the piewebs website in hopes of getting people to signup for Pie247. What you have to ask yourself is this the best course of action when building a business online.

There are many disadvantages to using the Pie247 Website builder tool:

1. The website you build contains no SEO value at all and as such will not rank in the search engines.

2. Building a piewebs website for the purpose of promoting the business opportunity allows any and all visitors direct access to the company, Pie247.

3. You do not have the ability to build a professional looking website and as such you will not build any brand awareness.

These are major disadvantages when it comes to building a business online. You want to have search engine rankings, you need brand awareness and you certainly must look professional. This is the same problem you will find with free website builders such as weebly and wix. There is only 1 free website builder that I know of that includes SEO in the website when you build it and that is http://ibrandwebsite.com/

If you are planning on promoting the Pie247 Business Opportunity then I would highly suggest not using piewebs. As with any mlm, network marketing, work at home opportunity and affiliate marketing - you need to build your own website with it's own domain and server. This gives you full control over everything and allows you to have a fully SEO'd website that can be ranked in the search engines.

Professional and Custom Built Websites for $50

#piebiz #pie247 #mlm #business #opportunities #workathome

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: Pie247 Pie Tools Website Review

Good review Ord and right on target. I looked at Pie247 business opportunity and the Pietools they offer, not impressed really. I have found far more useful information on this forum for free. The piewebs I notice they claim it helps you build a professional-grade website in minutes. I know this is wrong because no website builder can put out a professional looking website. A professional looking website is what helps give you brandawareness, I have learn this from this forum and every word of it is true.

Nothing really impresses me with the Piewebs and Pie247 Tools for building websites because as you mentioned above it has no seo value and directs people to the main company.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

What makes the piewebs pie tools website builder so special ? I have learned from this forum that having a properly built website is important for business. A website is supposed to be an extension of your business and should reflect upon your business. Stand out from the crowd with innovative and eye-appealing design work that truly represents the individuality and personification of your business - I have heard Ord say this many times and I fully agree with it.

After looking at some of those piewebs websites I just want to run the other way because they are unprofessional. The pie247 tools are not looking to go thus far from what I see. Interested to know what else you come up with on these Pie247 business opportunity tools.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Nothing makes it special Dawn. It is no different than getting a wix website or weebly website. We all know these free website builders do not get indexed or ranked in search engines. We all know they are limited and can't be SEO'd properly. Pie247 business opportunity needs Pie247 Tools so they have a "product" to sell and they must hype these things up for those that don't know any better.

I will review and post about the other Pie247 Tools as they call them but I think I will slowly post information.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn75 View Post
    What makes the piewebs pie tools website builder so special ? I have learned from this forum that having a properly built website is important for business. A website is supposed to be an extension of your business and should reflect upon your business. Stand out from the crowd with innovative and eye-appealing design work that truly represents the individuality and personification of your business - I have heard Ord say this many times and I fully agree with it.

After looking at some of those piewebs websites I just want to run the other way because they are unprofessional. The pie247 tools are not looking to go thus far from what I see. Interested to know what else you come up with on these Pie247 business opportunity tools.

Secret Elite Dominator DelroyLN's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow DelroyLN On Twitter Add DelroyLN on Facebook
    Visit DelroyLN's Youtube Channel

We have to be careful about creating websites any ole place. Many give you exactly what you’re looking for a web site and nothing more. Once you realize that, you now have to find an internet firm or software provider offering help in search engine optimization, so you can be found online. No worry, iBrandwebsite.com provides both needs and its free.

iBrandwebsite.com has designed a website creation system aimed for efficiency and budget. We have built in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools to help spread the word about your business, your products, and anything else you want the world customized by you.

Prominent search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have specific criteria all webpages must meet to get viewed by their users. Each free webpage created in iBrandwebsite.com meets those criteria, providing users with more time to follow up on leads or clients instead of trying to figuring out some crazy algorithm in the name of marketing. For our customers who already have a webpage, we offer feeder sites to help with their marketing campaign.

Our research team has found out search engine results have more than one outlet to the world. Many of the highly ranked webpages have feeder sites and a landing page. iBrandwebsite.com specializes in feeder sites. Our feeder sites are not copy and paste webpages, they are standalone websites; we relieve your landing page of spammy, duplication and unnecessary content. That content is then fined tuned and presented on the feeder site attracting just as much attention as your main page. All this is develop from an analysis of your current website and funneled into a feeder or supplement website which supports your main page. Providing more than just a webpage like other web-hosts.

Delroy
    Executive Marketing and Customer Relations
    iBrandWebsite
    (702) 912-6396

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

I have seen some of those that waste $50 a month on Pie247 advertise it with so much hype that it's sick. For example one person on facebook claims Pie247 tools offer "world class websites". Really ?? maybe some need to learn what world class really is. Maybe these people like to stay in Motel 8 or some other slummy hotel, I personally rather stay at Hotel President Wilson, Geneva which cost $8k a night - Now that's world class! This is the difference between Pie247 Piewebs Tools and a Real Website Developer building you a Real website.