Pie247 Business Opportunity Under Review

Thread: Pie247 Business Opportunity Under Review

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Pie247 Business Opportunity Under Review

I really don't spend that much time on facebook because the fact is you could very well waste more time than what it's worth. Lately though I seen a few people pushing the Pie247 Business Opportunity and I decided to go do a little research. What I found with pie247 was not surprising to me because they set things up pretty much like any other MLM company does. I did find some interesting things though as I usually do with these types of companies.

Now I really am not going to post a review about the Pie247 business opportunity just yet. I am posting here because I posted on facebook the following thread on my own wall:

NOTE
    Want to know why you can't make the money you desire from your business opportunity ? Here is a hint: You will pay$50 a month for your business opportunity but yet wont spend $50 to learn how to beat out your competition. Yeah admit it, the so-called training / mentoring your opp offers is NOT helping you. I can explain to you why and show you how to outwit the company and start driving all the traffic / leads to you and not the company.

Inbox me if you really want to know how to supercharge that opp.

#piebiz #pie247 #mlm #business #opportunities #workathome
    Note

The interesting things is the responses I got from this little post and I did not even mention Pie247 business opportunity in the actual post. I had a founder that spammed my wall with his links and then as unprofessional as you can be he started defending Pie247 as if someone was attacking the company and turned around and insulted me on my own wall.

This founder of Pie247 claims the company has been in development for 8 years which throws up red flags to me. Now I have already looked at what they offer and the tools. The founder continued on claiming the company has all these useful tools for business - Pie247 tools like SEO, Google Analytics, Websites, Lead capture pages, Auto responders , Ad rotors, SMS marketing.

Now I highly doubt this founder even understands SEO let alone how online business works but that's my opinion. The question I have here is this: Should I post an actual review on Pie247 business opportunity and the tools they offer? Should I detail out what these tools are and do they actually help in your business?

Let me know your thoughts about the Pie247 business opportunity review.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: Pie247 Business Opportunity Under Review

Pie247 Business Opportunity ? Ord what are you up to now?

This could be kind of fun considering I looked up Pie247 biz, age of pie and pie247 tools and found a few red flags. Things such as PIE 24/7 does not make known where they are operating from and the domain is based completely on a free wordpress blog.

I say write the review of Pie247 Business Opportunity, maybe it can help educate a few people.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

So it's a Pie247 Business Opportunity review thread. I see they have pie tools, most of which I see are useless when you have access to most of that stuff already. Google Analytics are free, Auto Responders are free with your hosting, Apps are free, lead capture pages should be on your own website. Seriously I see nothing of value myself and certainly nothing worth $50 a month.

I would rather pay Ord $50 a month for a real website (Properly SEO'd) that offers email opt-in, lead pages, stats and coaching.

I agree with IO, do the Pie247 Business Opportunity review and let others make a decision from there.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Well not sure about a Pie247 Business Opportunity review yet but I have asked a few questions on my facebook wall to David T. Rosen. I am waiting on the reply now. Basically I am just dabbling right now about the Pie Biz and the Pie Tools but I do see some red flags and some should be careful when it comes to spending $50 a month. Most of these pie tools are not even tools at all but they are calling them that anyways.

One thing that does not sit right with me is the fact that this Pie Biz, Pie Tools, Age Of Pie, Pie Business Opportunity or whatever other names you want to come up with, the Pie Business Opportunity is just that, a business opportunity. The company although MLM has no real product it sells and this is the very definition of a Pyramid Scheme.

There have been a ton of MLM scams over the past few decades, but the biggest tell-tale sign of an MLM you want to avoid in the internet marketing industry is a product-less MLM.

Internet marketing MLMs tend to claim their product is out-of-this-world, mind-blowing training that you can’t find anywhere else in this industry. I don’t care how good your training is, selling training as your “product” constitutes a product-less MLM.

Even worse, the vast majority of the time this “training” only teaches you how to resell the exact product you just purchased, resulting in an endless, vicious cycle where most people that pay for the product never even recover their initial investment, and then they have nothing to show for all of they money they’ve just spent.

We all know how those MLM Scams are! Look forward to your Pie247 Business Opportunity review if you decide to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    Well not sure about a Pie247 Business Opportunity review yet but I have asked a few questions on my facebook wall to David T. Rosen. I am waiting on the reply now. Basically I am just dabbling right now about the Pie Biz and the Pie Tools but I do see some red flags and some should be careful when it comes to spending $50 a month. Most of these pie tools are not even tools at all but they are calling them that anyways.

One thing that does not sit right with me is the fact that this Pie Biz, Pie Tools, Age Of Pie, Pie Business Opportunity or whatever other names you want to come up with, the Pie Business Opportunity is just that, a business opportunity. The company although MLM has no real product it sells and this is the very definition of a Pyramid Scheme.

There have been a ton of MLM scams over the past few decades, but the biggest tell-tale sign of an MLM you want to avoid in the internet marketing industry is a product-less MLM.

Internet marketing MLMs tend to claim their product is out-of-this-world, mind-blowing training that you can’t find anywhere else in this industry. I don’t care how good your training is, selling training as your “product” constitutes a product-less MLM.

Even worse, the vast majority of the time this “training” only teaches you how to resell the exact product you just purchased, resulting in an endless, vicious cycle where most people that pay for the product never even recover their initial investment, and then they have nothing to show for all of they money they’ve just spent.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

So I get a response from David T. Rosen but he eludes my questions. Not once does he say anything about the fact that the website has no company information including phone number. Not once does he say anything about why the entire Pie247 is built on a free wordpress blog.

His only response is this:
    Ord if you are going to do a review, then be accurate. We offer services that are VITAL to every business and we offer them at a tremendous value. To say PIE has no products is the same as saying Wix or Microsoft are scams because they offer digital services. Additionally, our wealth building model is second to none and provides a real business to those wishing to pursue an income opportunity. If you wish to discuss this further please inbox me.
    He wants to compare himself to Microsoft ?? Seriously! Pie247 is a MLM which has no real product but he claims the wealth building is 2nd to none ...lol I beg to differ because it's nothing more than a pyramid scheme.

WARNING

A lack of retail sales is also a red flag that a pyramid exists. Many pyramid schemes will claim that their product is selling like hot cakes. However, on closer examination, the sales occur only between people inside the pyramid structure or to new recruits joining the structure, not to consumers out in the general public.
    source : https://www.ftc.gov/public-statement...yramid-schemes
    Warning

Review of these so called pie247 tools will be coming up soon.