SEO Link Building Strategies Anchor Text Backlinks

Thread: SEO Link Building Strategies Anchor Text Backlinks

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

SEO Link Building Strategies Anchor Text Backlinks

Anchor text backlinks are a very important part of search engine optimization. These links are are basically links that contain anchor text which is usually keywords which points to your online website, profile of other related content. For example if I was to link to the marketing forums I would use a link such as: Internet Marketing Forums which would obviously point to the Marketers Domination forum.

In order to get decent rankings in the search engines your website must have quality content and back-links that are related to your website. While many will claim a backlink is a backlink, nothing could be further from the truth. There are good backlinks and bad backlinks, the later which would obviously hurt your website and it's rankings. There is nothing wrong with getting do follow back links but this is a huge myth in marketing that you must not fall prey to. Many link building sites claim you should only post on dofollow blogs and dofollow social bookmarking sites for proper anchor text back-links.

This is not exactly the truth because the fact is only having do follow links will send up red flags to the search engines. When your website has been flagged then there is a possibility of your website being humanly reviewed by a staff member of that search engine. If any type of manipulation is found to be true then your business could land up in the sandbox or be de-indexed all together. Your online business must have a proper structured link building campaign plan. Having a proper plan will allow you to not only drive targeted website traffic to your website, business or brand but it will also allow you to avoid any penalties from the search engines.

Having search engine optimized anchor text backlinks along with a proper marketing plan that includes creating a forum blog, creating social media profiles, posting content on other sites, creating quality content for your website and etc. will give your business the best possible chance of getting quality search rankings. All these links don't need to be do follow backlinks either like you may have been lead to believe.

Matter fact you are best to have do-follow and no-follow links both. Just because a link is no follow does not mean it passes no link juice. This is another one of those many myths in marketing. No follow links attribute was designed to inform search engines that the link is an advertising link or an affiliate link.

Spiders still proceed ahead with these no follow backlinks and do give credit to them as long as the links are proper anchor text backlinks that are related to the website they are connecting to. Links that are no follow but posses keywords that are mentioned on the connecting website along with properly formatted content, are just as powerful as any do follow back link.

Have any questions on backlinks ? Please post below.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Supermodel Elite Member Roze Tasat's Avatar

Re: SEO Link Building Strategies Anchor Text Backlinks

I have just joined startaid and StumbleUpon . StumbleUpon is not what I expected, there are pages of stuff that I'm interested in, but how do I use the site to help with backlinks? The site seems to be more about socially sharing others stuff not my own.
    I read in one of the Marketersdomination.net threads, StartAid will help me with backlinking and anchor links. I have created an account, and will post more blogs and other links there. I have never heard of that site, does the site's popularity help me?

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Roze Tasat
    Model
    San Diego, Ca

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Hi Roze,
    StumbleUpon is a very popular social media type site and works pretty much like most social sites the difference is that with StumpleUpon you are actually sharing that webpage instead of sharing a link like you would on facebook. StumbleUpon can actually drive traffic to your site if you build up your account with many friends and participate in the site. My personal opinion is that the more popular sites do help but this still boils down to what sites you like to use. Some love instagram where others may love tumblr, this is why it is suggested you pick 5 or 6 social media sites and be active in them - the more active you are the more you will get out of the sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Roze Tasat View Post
    I have just joined startaid and StumbleUpon . StumbleUpon is not what I expected, there are pages of stuff that I'm interested in, but how do I use the site to help with backlinks? The site seems to be more about socially sharing others stuff not my own.
    I read in one of the Marketersdomination.net threads, StartAid will help me with backlinking and anchor links. I have created an account, and will post more blogs and other links there. I have never heard of that site, does the site's popularity help me?

Super Model #1 :) Natalie Smedley's Avatar

Since we are on the subject of backlinking, I have decided to become active in the site delicious from a recommendation from a thread here at marketersdomination.net . I have run into some trouble I am search for ways to connect to new people to help with the backlinking, but many of my friends are not on delicious and have no idea what backlinking or anchor text are. I have also searched topics using keywords like models and modelling, but nothing shows up. Should I drop the site and move? Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    Hi Roze,
    StumbleUpon is a very popular social media type site and works pretty much like most social sites the difference is that with StumpleUpon you are actually sharing that webpage instead of sharing a link like you would on facebook. StumbleUpon can actually drive traffic to your site if you build up your account with many friends and participate in the site. My personal opinion is that the more popular sites do help but this still boils down to what sites you like to use. Some love instagram where others may love tumblr, this is why it is suggested you pick 5 or 6 social media sites and be active in them - the more active you are the more you will get out of the sites.

Natalie Smedley
    Super Model

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Natalie you need to think of search terms that are related to modeling such as photographer https://delicious.com/search/photographer or entertainment or fashion, maybe even celebrities. Once you find a few search results click on the links and friend / follow these people. Delicious is a good site for getting backlinks that are usually indexed by Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie Smedley View Post
    Since we are on the subject of backlinking, I have decided to become active in the site delicious from a recommendation from a thread here at marketersdomination.net . I have run into some trouble I am search for ways to connect to new people to help with the backlinking, but many of my friends are not on delicious and have no idea what backlinking or anchor text are. I have also searched topics using keywords like models and modelling, but nothing shows up. Should I drop the site and move? Thanks guys