How Do I Promote Myself - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do I Promote Myself

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: How Do I Promote Myself

Cammi
    Yes proper anchor text backlinks contain keywords and search friendly URLs that link to related content. These links are used to help increase search engine rankings. The following thread should explain more to you about anchor text backlinks.

There is no set number of backlinks required for rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cammi Bol View Post
    I did some reading on backlinks and anchor text links. From what I have read anchor links are keywords that have a URL to one of my sites or content. Is there anything special about the anchor text I should know. Is there a magic number so I can increase my search engine looks? Thank you

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Supermodel Elite Member Cjansen's Avatar

One of my really good friends was a photographer and he helped me so much at the beginning of my model career. That's one of the cheapest and easiest way to get out there and start promoting yourself. Find someone that can take awesome pictures, with different outfits, and backgrounds. Once you have those pictures, put some of them in social media, so everything can be public. I was considering on creating a blog or even a website, but I do not know how to start. What kind of topics should I mention on the blogs, should the blogs be just pictures and a description of it, or even a quote by me or someone that inspires me?
    Thank you, I really want to get out there as a mode, and work with big agencies.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Supermodel Elite Member HayesKallie's Avatar

I would love to work as a model with any agency, specially clothing companies. Is there any website or any networking that I can use to put myself out there, besides social media and an online portfolio?
    A model contest could be a good way for me to get popularity ?
    Thank you.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Any topics that are related to Modeling such as fashion, arts, entertainment and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjansen View Post
    One of my really good friends was a photographer and he helped me so much at the beginning of my model career. That's one of the cheapest and easiest way to get out there and start promoting yourself. Find someone that can take awesome pictures, with different outfits, and backgrounds. Once you have those pictures, put some of them in social media, so everything can be public. I was considering on creating a blog or even a website, but I do not know how to start. What kind of topics should I mention on the blogs, should the blogs be just pictures and a description of it, or even a quote by me or someone that inspires me?
    Thank you, I really want to get out there as a mode, and work with big agencies.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Model contest is a great way to get exposure. You must participate in that models contest by sharing your profile page and asking friends, family and followers to share your profile and vote for you. A cool model contest is going on now but there is only a short time before the finals start.

Quote Originally Posted by HayesKallie View Post
    I would love to work as a model with any agency, specially clothing companies. Is there any website or any networking that I can use to put myself out there, besides social media and an online portfolio?
    A model contest could be a good way for me to get popularity ?
    Thank you.

Secret Elite Dominator DelroyLN's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow DelroyLN On Twitter Add DelroyLN on Facebook
    Visit DelroyLN's Youtube Channel

12 Free Marketing Tools for Models

By Delroy Lee

Redditlater.com – Find out the best times to post on reddit.com.
    Coffitivity.com – Ambient sounds to boost creativity.
    Compressor.io – Optimize and compress your images online.
    Hemingwayapp.com – Make your writing bold and clear.
    Marketersdomination.net – A marketing discussion community.
    Picmonkey.com – Photo editing made easy.
    iBrandwebsite.com – Make a beautiful website for free.
    Hootsuite.com – Streamline your social presence.
    Joinme.com – Instant screen sharing for meetings.
    Surveymonkey.com – Create surveys, get answers.
    SqueezeMail – Create an email newsletter for your users.
    Slimvoice.co – Create insanely simple invoices.

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    Promoting yourself is very much like promoting any product or service. There are some differences when it comes to promoting yourself as a model or a public figure. When promoting yourself you want to be more open about your life and the goals you have. You want to engage with possible followers or fans and let them know who you are, where you come from and where you plan to go.

Promoting yourself requires a little more effort and at times requires you to step out of your comfort zone. A great way to start promoting yourself more and getting more exposure if through the Blogs that Marketers Domination offers. Create a blog on your life experiences or the goals that you plan on reaching. When creating blog post you want to always make sure you add a picture to your blog post and maybe even a video. This will be more engaging to your readers than just text.

Creating blog on marketers domination also gives you that extra exposure because these pages are indexed by Google constantly. The more Google indexes about you the more popularity you will have with Google. The fact is if Google does not know who you are then you have a serious lack of self promotion. Anyone should be able to go to Google and type in your name and get results on who you are.

This is why it's important for you to create a blog about YOU! It don't matter if you already have a website or a facebook profile - Post on the blog and link to your website or your facebook profile. Linking to your website or social media profiles from the blog will strengthen your popularity with Google. When you setup your marketers domination profile and start making post on the forum along with blog post then you are going to start teaching Google how important you really are.

Get started with a custom profile and blog right now!

#google #popularity #promotemyself #selfpromotion #myblog

Delroy
    Executive Marketing and Customer Relations
    iBrandWebsite
    (702) 912-6396

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Anchor text is used for keywords. You add your keywords as the anchor text and this will help increase your search rankings for that keyword. There is no magic number

Quote Originally Posted by Cammi Bol View Post
    I did some reading on backlinks and anchor text links. From what I have read anchor links are keywords that have a URL to one of my sites or content. Is there anything special about the anchor text I should know. Is there a magic number so I can increase my search engine looks? Thank you

Secret Elite Dominator DelroyLN's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow DelroyLN On Twitter Add DelroyLN on Facebook
    Visit DelroyLN's Youtube Channel

Don't Forget to Shake hands and Take Names.
    Networking offline is just as important to your SEO as you posting regularly to your webpage. Meeting people and developing relationships will help the ranking of your webpage and social media accounts because there will be more traffic in search of you.
    Do your best to make a real impression and don't give out your information or business card to everyone. Your main objective is to build buiness relationships, not just show up do just to say "I was there". Come up with a plan before attending a networking event.
    I make an attempt to shake ten new hands during and event and will spend no more than 5 minutes chatting with anyone not interested in becoming a potential client.
    Anyone here from Las Vegas needing information on attending an event aimed at models please let me know on this forum. We can go as a group to help break the ice.

Delroy
    Executive Marketing and Customer Relations
    iBrandWebsite
    (702) 912-6396

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

I probably should go to some of those Events Delroy. Hit me up you know my phone number

Give us a few weeks or so and we plan on having the supermodel marketing community stuffed with all kinds of helpful suggestions and techniques on how to advertise yourself, how to increase your attention and how to become one celebrity.