Nu Skin Enterprises The New Target For Unethical eBay Sellers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nu Skin Enterprises The New Target For Unethical eBay Sellers

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Arrow Nu Skin Enterprises The New Target For Unethical eBay Sellers

Nu Skin Enterprises, a publicly traded multilevel marketing company founded in 1984 worth more than 3 billion dollars has become a new target for unethical eBay sellers. The American direct selling company develops and sells personal care products and dietary supplements. It seems the personal care products from Nu Skin are widely becoming the target for eBay sellers to make money online.

Products such as Nu Skin AgeLoc Facial Gels, Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC, Nu Skin Galvanic Facial Spa System are some popular items being sold illegally on eBay. Health and beauty products account for billions in sales every year which is one reason why Nu Skin is one of the targets of these eBay sellers. Currently there are more than 1,800 auctions on eBay for Nu Skin products, both personal care products and dietary supplements.

NOTE
    Since the early twentieth century, the production of cosmetics has been controlled by a handful of multi-national corporations. The global cosmetics industry is broken down into six main categories; skincare being the largest one out of them all, accounting for 33.8 percent of the global market in 2012.
    Source: http://www.statista.com/topics/1008/cosmetics-industry/
    Note

Limited research on eBay sellers listing Nu Skin products in auctions brings us to the following estimates. The number of eBay sold auctions from March 30, 2015 to June 27, 2015 are 1,364. Scanning through the auctions and estimating the average auction at $50 would equal approximately $68,200 in sales. Which means approximately $800.00 per day in Nu Skin products are being sold illegally on eBay.

This may seem like a small amount of money but remember these are only estimated and only include eBay. Adding in the fact Nu Skin products are sold on other sites such as Amazon then the small $800 per day turns into $250,000.00 in sales over a 6 month period. While these products still must be purchased from the company it still is costing Nu Skin approximately half a million dollars a year in sales because the products are being sold for far below retail prices.

Some of the titles being utilized on eBay are:
    Nu Skin AgeLoc Facial Gels for Galvanic Spa NuSkin
    Nu Skin Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC
    BRAND NEW Nu Skin Nuskin ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa System
    Nu Skin Galvanic Facial Home Spa System
    Nu Skin ageLOC Galvanic Spa System II BLACK NEW IN A BOX
    Galvanic Face Spa System II NUSKIN Nu Skin Redesing ageLOC

While many other products are being sold on eBay it seems the Nu Skin ageLOC and Nu Skin facial gels are some of the most popular.

The question here is do you really want to risk your reputation and your family livelihood on selling products unethically and illegally ?

#nuskinproducts #nuskinebay #nuskinprices #nuskinageloc #nuskinfacialgels #nuskingalvanicspa

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: Nu Skin Enterprises The New Target For Unethical eBay Sellers

Ni Skin products become the new eBay sellers get rich quick scheme. I looked at a few of these ebay auctions for Nu Skin and noticed some have sold 300, 400 and more nu skin products. I have heard of some marketers actually going to amazon and looking up discounted items and then going to eBay and listing those items for sale. They do not own the item as they wait until it sells on ebay auction then go buy it on amazon and have it shipped directly to the buyer from ebay.

I thought this was unethical enough but now they seriously selling products illegally from Nu Skin ??? I guess the new trend is - "Anything to make a buck off the back of someone else". Personally if I was Nu Skin I would put a stop to this.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

I guess those that are trying to sell think they are cute by using the words "New Skin" instead of Nu Skin. What they assume they will not get into trouble because they changed the name of the product ?? I realize this is an old marketing trick because people do mistype or misspell words when doing searches but come on seriously! They are selling the Nu Skin Galvanic Spa Facial Gels and Nu Skin Nuskin ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa System unethically as it is but they also want to fool consumers into thinking it's a different product by using New Skin as the product name or the title of the auction. I know you posted some basic stats Ord but how does this effect the New Skin Distributors ?

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Well the eBay sellers can use New Skin or Nu Skin because either way what they are doing is still illegal. My basic research and stats above only includes US but there are far more in Japan and China that are selling Nu Skin products through various websites such as eBay. Which means the international market is costing Nu Skin Enterprises even more money. If I had to take a wild guess I would say the amount of money loss would be around 1 - 2 million dollars a year.

The distributors of Nu Skin products are obviously feeling the pinch here as it makes it more difficult for them to sell the product when eBay sellers and Amazon sellers are listing the items far below the actual retail prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn75 View Post
    I guess those that are trying to sell think they are cute by using the words "New Skin" instead of Nu Skin. What they assume they will not get into trouble because they changed the name of the product ?? I realize this is an old marketing trick because people do mistype or misspell words when doing searches but come on seriously! They are selling the Nu Skin Galvanic Spa Facial Gels and Nu Skin Nuskin ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa System unethically as it is but they also want to fool consumers into thinking it's a different product by using New Skin as the product name or the title of the auction. I know you posted some basic stats Ord but how does this effect the New Skin Distributors ?

Secret Elite Dominator
    Blog Entries

This is a serious issue on two fronts. First of all, people who are buying at a "discount" from an unknown site may be getting compromised product. They may not care if it is just topical care but they my want to pay more attention to the supplements they put in their body. If they are not genuine NuSkin products purchased directly from the NuSkin or an authorized distributor's site, who knows what they may be receiving instead of the real thing . . . And, on the other side, they may be buying an expired or adulterated product. No savings is worth this risk . . .

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

According Skin-Care News you may want to think twice before applying some out of date Nu Skin product to your skin

WARNING
    Nothing lasts forever, especially when it comes to cosmetics and skincare. Although you may hate to say goodbye to a favorite cleanser, cream or concealer – especially if the product was pricey – using a product after it’s expired can actually harm your skin. Unfortunately, knowing when to pitch products isn’t always so straightforward. Oftentimes, your beauty and skincare products don’t have an expiration date or when there is one, it’s simply a suggested use-by date. But the actual shelf life can depend on when products are opened and how they’re stored. Warning

Source: Nu Skin eBay Sellers Selling Out Of Date Products

I would love to hear from Nu Skin distributors on how much of an impact this is having on them and their business.

Quote Originally Posted by DorinaLanza View Post
    This is a serious issue on two fronts. First of all, people who are buying at a "discount" from an unknown site may be getting compromised product. They may not care if it is just topical care but they my want to pay more attention to the supplements they put in their body. If they are not genuine NuSkin products purchased directly from the NuSkin or an authorized distributor's site, who knows what they may be receiving instead of the real thing . . . And, on the other side, they may be buying an expired or adulterated product. No savings is worth this risk . . .

Im not a Nu Skin distributor but I am in the health and beauty care industry and this concerns me because it looks like this is more about just ebay sellers selling the Nu Skin products illegally but also that the product may be damaged / out of date. So not only are these ebay sellers hurting the bottom line of the company and distributors but also could be harming consumers in the process. This means it could be damaging not only Nu Skin' reputation but the entire health and beauty care industry itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    Well the eBay sellers can use New Skin or Nu Skin because either way what they are doing is still illegal. My basic research and stats above only includes US but there are far more in Japan and China that are selling Nu Skin products through various websites such as eBay. Which means the international market is costing Nu Skin Enterprises even more money. If I had to take a wild guess I would say the amount of money loss would be around 1 - 2 million dollars a year.

The distributors of Nu Skin products are obviously feeling the pinch here as it makes it more difficult for them to sell the product when eBay sellers and Amazon sellers are listing the items far below the actual retail prices.

Hey Ord you taking over Google rankings already!!!! Ok now I smell either a marketing lesson coming on or a marketing plan for a possible new client

Nu Skin reviews could learn a few things from you Ord. I have seen you take over rankings for some very well known internet marketers that claimed (self proclaimed) to be top internet marketing experts. I have seen you take over rankings for Don Lapre (God rest his soul) for his own name and his keywords outranking his own website in Google. I seen this many times and love it every time

Look out eBay sellers of Nu Skin products you are being exposed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    Nu Skin Enterprises, a publicly traded multilevel marketing company founded in 1984 worth more than 3 billion dollars has become a new target for unethical eBay sellers. The American direct selling company develops and sells personal care products and dietary supplements. It seems the personal care products from Nu Skin are widely becoming the target for eBay sellers to make money online.

Products such as Nu Skin AgeLoc Facial Gels, Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC, Nu Skin Galvanic Facial Spa System are some popular items being sold illegally on eBay. Health and beauty products account for billions in sales every year which is one reason why Nu Skin is one of the targets of these eBay sellers. Currently there are more than 1,800 auctions on eBay for Nu Skin products, both personal care products and dietary supplements.

NOTE
    Since the early twentieth century, the production of cosmetics has been controlled by a handful of multi-national corporations. The global cosmetics industry is broken down into six main categories; skincare being the largest one out of them all, accounting for 33.8 percent of the global market in 2012.
    Source: http://www.statista.com/topics/1008/cosmetics-industry/
    Note

Limited research on eBay sellers listing Nu Skin products in auctions brings us to the following estimates. The number of eBay sold auctions from March 30, 2015 to June 27, 2015 are 1,364. Scanning through the auctions and estimating the average auction at $50 would equal approximately $68,200 in sales. Which means approximately $800.00 per day in Nu Skin products are being sold illegally on eBay.

This may seem like a small amount of money but remember these are only estimated and only include eBay. Adding in the fact Nu Skin products are sold on other sites such as Amazon then the small $800 per day turns into $250,000.00 in sales over a 6 month period. While these products still must be purchased from the company it still is costing Nu Skin approximately half a million dollars a year in sales because the products are being sold for far below retail prices.

Some of the titles being utilized on eBay are:
    Nu Skin AgeLoc Facial Gels for Galvanic Spa NuSkin
    Nu Skin Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC
    BRAND NEW Nu Skin Nuskin ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa System
    Nu Skin Galvanic Facial Home Spa System
    Nu Skin ageLOC Galvanic Spa System II BLACK NEW IN A BOX
    Galvanic Face Spa System II NUSKIN Nu Skin Redesing ageLOC

While many other products are being sold on eBay it seems the Nu Skin ageLOC and Nu Skin facial gels are some of the most popular.

The question here is do you really want to risk your reputation and your family livelihood on selling products unethically and illegally ?

#nuskinproducts #nuskinebay #nuskinprices #nuskinageloc #nuskinfacialgels #nuskingalvanicspa

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

My lips are sealed for right now on any Nu Skin reviews, Nu Skin products marketing plan or even any Nu Skin eBay sellers marketing lesson.

Right now these eBay sellers of Nu Skin products are selling Nu Skin on auctions without authorization from Nu Skin Enterprises and that alone deserves to be investigated. What company will they hit next ? When does it stop ? Are they really willing to risk everything for a few dollars ? See this is why the word needs to get out so these type of people can be stopped without harming consumers and creating a worse reputation for marketers that sell products.

Ord what happened with Nu Skin Enterprises ? I have looked and see you still holding some rankings for Nu Skin and Nu Skin products.