More Traffic

Thread: More Traffic

Post More Traffic

Hello friends,
    I have a new website last months ago. I need your opinions to get more traffic to my website. Please help me on this, I'm really new.
    Thank you all!

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: More Traffic

Hi Terrell,
    One thing you can look into is social media and how to promote your website using social media. Check out this thread here for more information:

http://marketersdomination.net/threa...ia-Bookmarking

You also could hire an expert marketer to help you. I charge $10 an hour for my services and would be glad to help you one on one:

http://marketersdomination.net/threa...-Your-Business

Also there is a vast amount of information on this forum - start reading and asking questions.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Increase your site traffic. In this section you can use social media sites like Youtube, pinterest, Facebook, twitter, etc.
    Btw try speedrank seo, It'll help you to classified ads, business listing, social bookmarking and SMO are the best method to increase traffic. Googling for more information about it.

You could become a full member on the forums here and get access to many features such as your own blog, custom profile and access to marketing plans in the secret forum. This link will explain in detail about becoming a full member - http://marketersdomination.net/threa...d-Secret-Forum

A great video series that Ord created is below. This video series will show you how to use the forums to benefit your website and increase traffic

http://marketersdomination.net/threa...Marketing-Tips

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

Search engine optimization (SEO) is your starting point for getting traffic. Your pages need to be built around specific keyword phrases that people use to find sites like yours.Another great "free" way to create traffic is to write articles.

There are two things you should do to get more traffic to your site:
    1. Question and Answers are the best for driving traffic as well user engagement.
    2. Social Media, it's very effective. Social Media is the best platform for driving traffic, engaging visitors and brand promotions.

Social Media like : facebook, likedlink, google+..

Red face Re: More Traffic

Online lead generation is easy and cost effective way to get new leads. Online lead generation methods are,
    • Content Marketing
    • Customer referral
    • SEO, SEM and PPC
    • Cross Promotion
    • Social media
    • Direct Mailing