Latest SEO Trends and Tips for 2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest SEO Trends and Tips for 2015

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Latest SEO Trends and Tips for 2015

Latest SEO Trends and Tips for 2015 - I really got to laugh when I see this title posted on other forums and social networks. The fact is search engine optimization has not changed very much in the last 10 years. There are those that claim to be experts in SEO and claim that things have changed usually to sell an ebook or some new service. Many of us that don't fall for these myths about new seo practices are still doing the same thing we did 10 years ago and still getting top rankings.

Last year Google said they was going to be using SSL an a small factor in rankings and what I see now is many running around saying you need to use SSL to rank good. This is not true at all, Google may be using it as a factor for ecommerce sites but that factor is so small it only effects a very small amount of sites. I personally will not be going out and buying an SSL cert for my websites and I really don't think the majority of others will either.

The bottom line with search engine optimization is to provide the search engines what they want.

* Unique Fresh Content
    * Content With Semantically Related Words and Keywords
    * Content That Grades Well With The Flesch Kincaid Score
    * Proper Title Tags
    * Proper Bold, Italic, H1, and Underlines In Content
    * Proper Cross Linking Inside Your Site
    * Proper Use Of Meta Tags
    * Linked Keywords To Related Pages / Sites
    * Proper Inbound Links From Related Sources
    * Social Media Validation

This is all standard SEO methods that have worked for 10 years and still work today. Just because Google updated does not mean SEO has changed. Google runs updates for many different reasons that are not all directed towards top rankings. Some updates are done to keep spammers in check that try to manipulate search rankings.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: Latest SEO Trends and Tips for 2015

Good post Ord! I have learned from this forum if you just follow standard seo tactics then you will be fine. Search engine optimization is not that hard but it is a little time consuming. Some other things to add to your list would be:

* Load times of website
    * Image file names to match keywords

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

Great post thanks for sharing.

These tips are definitely going to help people get their desired results with their SEO efforts but there is one thing that i didn't understand "Flesch Kincaid Score" , what exactly is this thing.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

The Flesch Kincaid Score is what Google has used for yours in rating your content which effects rankings. While many do not follow the Flesch Kincaid method there are some of us that do and this is why we outrank the competition. Basically Google grades your content and while grading it they look for level of reading, number of significant words (noteworth, important), how many stop words are being used and of course single keywords, 2 word keyphrases along with 3 word keyphrases.

This is why it is important to feed Google high quality content and not garbage thrown together with a few keywords.

Quote Originally Posted by tk-hassan View Post
    These tips are definitely going to help people get their desired results with their SEO efforts but there is one thing that i didn't understand "Flesch Kincaid Score" , what exactly is this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    The Flesch Kincaid Score is what Google has used for yours in rating your content which effects rankings. While many do not follow the Flesch Kincaid method there are some of us that do and this is why we outrank the competition. Basically Google grades your content and while grading it they look for level of reading, number of significant words (noteworth, important), how many stop words are being used and of course single keywords, 2 word keyphrases along with 3 word keyphrases.

This is why it is important to feed Google high quality content and not garbage thrown together with a few keywords.
    Thank you Admin

I'm not sure what's meant by, "Social Media Validation." Is this a new 'thing' like SEO validation or HTML validation?

I'm interpreting it as friends, followers, and fans
    testifying to the truth of something.

Is that correct??

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Social validation came out a few years back. 1 year before the search engines even started using the term I made several post and held several classes on social validation. Social validation is one metric that Google uses when determining search engine rankings.

Social validation simply put is the search engines ability to see how popular you and your website is in social media websites such as facebook, tumblr, twitter and etc. They determine this by the amount of comments your post get, the amount of likes, and shares. They go even further than this though because they also check to see who your friends are that do post comments.

Are those friends related ?
    Are those friends real ?
    Are your likes from a bunch of spammy and/or dead accounts ?

These are just some of the questions the search engine ask when visiting your social profiles. If you have a bunch of spammy friends or fake friends then your social validation score will be lower. This is why its a waste of time to buy likes/comments. The search engines want to make sure you are socially validated because then you become more important and thus your score ranks higher.

Quote Originally Posted by JOsourcing View Post
    I'm not sure what's meant by, "Social Media Validation." Is this a new 'thing' like SEO validation or HTML validation?

I'm interpreting it as friends, followers, and fans
    testifying to the truth of something.

Is that correct??

I did not use more techniques that you mentioned above but my community and websites are getting great results on search engine. Just content and high quality backlilnks on top high quality site are factors I am using.

Maybe we should create a new thread about the latest SEO trends and tips for 2016 ?

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery