Latest SEO Trends and Tips for 2015 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest SEO Trends and Tips for 2015

Re: Latest SEO Trends and Tips for 2015

Yeah am waiting for the latest SEO trends and tips for 2016. can anyone help me out regarding the same?

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

There are None!

SEO is the exact same as it was 10 years ago. Many use this 2015 SEO is dead and 2016 SEO trends need to be followed now because they want attention from people that don't know any better.

Quality content and proper on-site SEO is how you get top rankings, this has been proven time and time again. It has been this way for years!

Quote Originally Posted by tkabir View Post
    Yeah am waiting for the latest SEO trends and tips for 2016. can anyone help me out regarding the same?

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    There are None!

SEO is the exact same as it was 10 years ago.
    Sorry sir but I don't agree 100% with you. Search engine optimization has come a long way and so have search engines. One thing to know is that search engines are always changing their algorithms, particularly Google. Important SEO basics that were essential 10 years ago today may not hold the same value in 2016. Some of the examples include-

1. Back, 10 years ago keyword stuffing actually boosted your search rankings. Today, keyword stuffing raises red flags and you’re usually penalized for overusing keywords.
    2. Photos and videos weren’t even considered in SEO campaigns 10 years back. In fact, YouTube wasn’t even launched until 2005!
    3. Social media and social networking have been one of the internet’s most powerful tools these past few years and weren’t even on the rise 10 years ago. For many businesses, using these types of tools can be very valuable.

10 years ago, you used to be able to “cheat” the system by implementing what we refer to now as black hat SEO techniques. Search engines have become more sophisticated since then and also have a mind of their own. It’s hard to think about what the internet may bring in future, but good SEO requires patience and is a constant battle.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

You are talking about spamming techniques and not REAL SEO.

Real SEO has not changed

For years Google has had it posted on their website what they want, it's called Google guidelines. They do tell you what they want and all you need to do is provide it.

* Quality content
    * Proper On-Site SEO
    * Good user experience

Social media mostly is nothing more than a time waster. Something to distract you from your real goals. Many spend 12 - 14 hours a day on social media and don't make a dime. Social media done properly can help but that is NOT SEO. We are talking about REAL SEO here and the fact is nothing has changed.

Google makes updates because of spammers and not because of real marketers that give Google what they want. All SEO basics still work, meta tags, title tags, alt tags and etc. All these are still put into websites because it's proper on-site SEO. Read my first post and you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by tkabir View Post
    Sorry sir but I don't agree 100% with you. Search engine optimization has come a long way and so have search engines. One thing to know is that search engines are always changing their algorithms, particularly Google. Important SEO basics that were essential 10 years ago today may not hold the same value in 2016. Some of the examples include-

1. Back, 10 years ago keyword stuffing actually boosted your search rankings. Today, keyword stuffing raises red flags and you’re usually penalized for overusing keywords.
    2. Photos and videos weren’t even considered in SEO campaigns 10 years back. In fact, YouTube wasn’t even launched until 2005!
    3. Social media and social networking have been one of the internet’s most powerful tools these past few years and weren’t even on the rise 10 years ago. For many businesses, using these types of tools can be very valuable.

10 years ago, you used to be able to “cheat” the system by implementing what we refer to now as black hat SEO techniques. Search engines have become more sophisticated since then and also have a mind of their own. It’s hard to think about what the internet may bring in future, but good SEO requires patience and is a constant battle.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Agree with me or not is your choice. You really should buy my Book. It gives a live site as an example of proper on-site SEO with top rankings. This site has not been touched in almost 5 years now. No updates, no changes - Nothing! It holds top rankings and outranks million dollar companies for their own keywords.

It has passed every single Google update and never been slapped because it gives Google what they have asked for all along. Seriously this book is worth $1,000+ because it gives you and tells you EXACTLY how to outrank million dollar companies only using Proper SEO and Quality Content.

Google Updates Cracked

SEO That Will Bypass Every Google Update

Google Updates Cracked Search Engine Optimization

Great Ord_Allenbea! Very informative tips you have shared. But it is helpful for those who are new in SEO world and want to learn new things. But keep sharing more for experienced one also.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Here we are in 2018 now and still SEO has not changed! By the way the website I talked about that has not been touched in years... Well it still ranks top rankings and still has not been touched!

Secret Elite Dominator Richard_K's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Visit Richard_K's Youtube Channel

Simplicity always seems to come out a head.

Video production and editing along with hobby DIY videos are loaded up to the youtube channel LifeBloodMarketing. There are free creative commons video with for natrual sound, remixing, and sfx to use and download.