Personals Dating Script or Software for my website ?

Thread: Personals Dating Script or Software for my website ?

Personals Dating Script or Software for my website ?

Anybody know of a good personals dating script that I could use.It, don't need to have too many facilities and should be able to be used for couples advertising as well as singles. Needs to have more of a UK feel to it than US so it don't need things like states/zip-code etc etc that you normally connect with US dating type sites.
    I have done primary reviews from internet and found that these are the best dating script providers.
    pof.com
    datingscript.net
    datingpro.com

Anyone know of a good one?

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: Personals Dating Script or Software for my website ?

I could design and code you a script but this would depend upon your budget. If you let me know what your budget is I may be able to help. Other than that one of the largest databases of scripts that most use when looking for scripts is http://www.hotscripts.com/ which has been around for a good many years. Not saying all the scripts listed here are good or trustworthy but it is a place you could do further research.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnvereen View Post
    Anybody know of a good personals dating script that I could use.It, don't need to have too many facilities and should be able to be used for couples advertising as well as singles. Needs to have more of a UK feel to it than US so it don't need things like states/zip-code etc etc that you normally connect with US dating type sites.
    I have done primary reviews from internet and found that these are the best dating script providers.
    pof.com
    datingscript.net
    datingpro.com

Anyone know of a good one?

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

i see someone say negative about hotscript on sitepoint forum
    It is a shame that someone would waste their coding time.
    The "Chatroom" section is only compatible with Internet Explorer. Any chance of allowing the other 30% of the online population that use Firefox or Opera or Safari the opportunity join in on the chat?

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Hotscripts does not really screen those that post scripts on the site which is why I said research would need to be done. Any script that is for IE only (or mostly) I would stay far away from. Fact is most use firefox and not IE these days. Again I can code you something if interested but I would need to know your budget and specs.

You could also try http://scripts.com although the site is not as popular as hotscripts.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnvereen View Post
    i see someone say negative about hotscript on sitepoint forum