Difference between PPC and SEO? which one is better both of them?

Thread: Difference between PPC and SEO? which one is better both of them?

Smile Difference between PPC and SEO? which one is better both of them?

I am confused regarding the difference between PPC and SEO? and which one is better to increase your web site traffic?

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Secret Elite Dominator Richard_K's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Visit Richard_K's Youtube Channel

Re: Difference between PPC and SEO? which one is better both of them?

Quote Originally Posted by PpcMarketingMillions View Post
    I am confused regarding the difference between PPC and SEO? and which one is better to increase your web site traffic?
    Considering your SN (screen name is PPC Marketing Millions) i'd say you are a forward thinker or just trying some forum spam.

SEO=Lot's of time and effort up front with delayed gains for those key search results.

PPC= Instant top of search results for a fee, used best when sales are already proven.

Web traffic is a broad term but ppc will get traffic faster, traffic doesn't mean sales.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Video production and editing along with hobby DIY videos are loaded up to the youtube channel LifeBloodMarketing. There are free creative commons video with for natrual sound, remixing, and sfx to use and download.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Great post Richard You pretty much explained how it is. I personally prefer good old fashion SEO and take over rankings with proper content and proper keyword usage.

Secret Elite Dominator Richard_K's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Visit Richard_K's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ord_Allenbea View Post
    Great post Richard You pretty much explained how it is. I personally prefer good old fashion SEO and take over rankings with proper content and proper keyword usage.
    As you've proven over and over. Good content promoted correctly is extremely beneficial for years to come.

There is a shift going on right now with PPC and I don't like it so much. TV Advertisers are trying to put TV Ads on paid per video style, and it isn't good. Youtube for example, why a company would put up a 3 minute commercial on anything is ridiculous to me. Also google doesn't care to favor blogs littered with adsense much anymore, mostly because how the site is run.

Advertorials are making a huge comeback and old school copywriting is booming in that market, there is a big shift for "tabloid" like sites but I feel those will fade on as well because those site are still clogged with garbage content.

Good information, a clean site, wins. Notice how wiki's are dominating the top rankings?

Video production and editing along with hobby DIY videos are loaded up to the youtube channel LifeBloodMarketing. There are free creative commons video with for natrual sound, remixing, and sfx to use and download.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

It is will always be about good quality content when it comes to rankings. I have a fairly new site (less than 2 months old) I built for a client and it is dominating the local searches for highly searched for keywords. The site even outranks other companies and sites that have been around for 5+ years. This is a hand built site and not wordpress - a lot of planning and care went into building the site just right but that is what it takes to build a business - Work!

I personally don't care for wordpress blogs and will take a hand built site any day of the week over a wordpress blog. I can understand Google not favoring blogs very much for their advertisers because most of the sites are just pre-built garbage sites with poor quality content.

As for the ad-mmercials (look a new word ...lol) I heard Google was going to try an opt-out system for these ads which cost $1 or $2 a month for those logged in with Google they will not see any Google ads. Not sure how well that will work out but time will tell.

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay Per Click) both are part of internet marketing.The main difference between SEO and PPC is that - after SEO traffic comes from Google as organic results and itís free while in PPC you have to pay for each click on your ad to the publisher as a fee each time. SEO and PPC both are good but if you need targeted visitors to your site then go to PPC because SEO is a time-consuming process and requires a lot of patience also.