article title

Thread: article title

article title

How can i set a good title for an article of my site?

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: article title

Article titles should be setup so they are search engine friendly and attractive to users both. When creating a title you want to make sure that the title includes 1 - 2 keywords that are in your content. You also want that title to sound interesting to your readers.

For example:

If you was writing an article on a wordpress plugin you may have a title such as:

Title: Wordpress Plugin Creates Sticky Magnetic Viral Content For Instant Backlinks

This title includes the keywords: wordpress plugin, magnetic content and instant backlinks. It has been written to attract the readers also because everybody wants instant backlinks and in the marketing industry almost everyone uses a wordpress blog. For search engines these keywords must be repeated in my article itself.

For example you can see some of the keywords in the first paragraph:

WordPremium Share gives you the ability to create content that will be sticky and magnetic which will help your content go viral and create many social media links to your blog. This is true social validation because your readers are sharing your content with thousands or millions of other people for instant backlinks. WordPremium Share helps you engage with your readers which in turn not only helps build up your viral impact but also builds up your reputation by giving away awesome created content.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

An article title is the large heading displayed above the article's content. The title indicates what the article is about and distinguishes it from other articles.

Digital Marketing Agency

The article title should be unique and attractive....

Thanks

Is it necessary that my article title should be relevant to my page URL

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Yes your article title and the page url should be relevant and use the same keywords or semantically related keywords.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhi12 View Post

It is not possible to explain certain criteria for article title. Title of any article needs to be engaging and create curiosity in the mind of readers so they can come to your site to read article. Here you can get few tips how to form title of an article.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Yes it should ....

Quote Originally Posted by phongtuyet9x View Post