Which is best PPC or SEO ?

Thread: Which is best PPC or SEO ?

Which is best PPC or SEO ? i know that seo is slow process but SEO is ways by which we can get organic results in search engines.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: Which is best PPC or SEO ?

I prefer SEO because I know I can do it easier but that is me. Some enjoy PPC better and can do well with PPC. The thing about PPC you really need to understand how to do it and not just buy this keyword or that keyword. If you are going to choose PPC then make sure you either do your research or find an expert that can show you the ropes.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

I think seo better than PPC because seo is free of cost service but PPC is paid service.

With the brief explanation above, it sounds like SEO is the obvious winner. And for many reasons that we won't go into here, SEO is important even if you're running a PPC campaign. The single major advantage of SEO is, statistically, it brings you higher quality traffic and more trusting leads. In fact, many searchers have subconsciously trained themselves to ignore "paid results" entirely when browsing the web or searching on Google.

Last edited by Martinricky; 09-03-2015 at 08:00 AM.

PPC appears for cost per click and it a term used to explain how much money you will earn or pay every time someone clicks you link or Ad. PPC advertising is generally one way to enhance your website exposure and traffic immediately.

SEO know for organic search in serp and PPC is a paid service campigns of google. I things that you consider are their uses and cost efficiency since whatever you use they will give you a business or run your business. If you want the expensive but fast result in any ways and means, you can use the PPC. But if your business is still starting and you monitor a tight cash flows, then you can use the SEO.

Admin Note: Upgrade your forum account to post links

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Upgrade your forum account - http://marketersdomination.net/threa...d-Secret-Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ankitseo View Post
    SEO know for organic search in serp and PPC is a paid service campigns of google. I things that you consider are their uses and cost efficiency since whatever you use they will give you a business or run your business. If you want the expensive but fast result in any ways and means, you can use the PPC. But if your business is still starting and you monitor a tight cash flows, then you can use the SEO.

Admin Note: Upgrade your forum account to post links

Hello,

PPC Pay-Per-Click involves paying a search engine such as Google or Bing to have your site link appear on the first page of search results. Costs are incurred every time a visitor clicks on your site link.

SEO Search Engine Optimization involves a number of strategies which help your site rank higher in organic search results. Some common SEO strategies include content creation, link building, and social media marketing.

Short term online campaigns work best with PPC. However, if your goal is to build a long-term credible online business, SEO is the best option to invest in.

Both are good and used to boost traffic to your website but SEO is time consuming and slow process while PPC is quick & result-oriented online advertising program which helps to get a better ROI for the business. Also, recent study shows that in the recent time out of total revenue only 11% spent on SEO efforts i.e $10 billion spent on PPC vs. just $1 billion spent on SEO. That means the strategy that's over 5x more effective, SEO, is only receiving 1/8 the media spend in the market! It's hard to justify the expense of a PPC campaign, knowing that SEO is more successful and the overall better long term value.