Speech or Audio to Text Translation - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speech or Audio to Text Translation

Re: Speech or Audio to Text Translation

Thanks once again Jason. http://owltranscription.com/ is fantastic! It is way better than the previous one. I hope you could continuously give us these tips once you found newer and better service like this. Again thank you very much for all of these as well as to this forum site.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Save your time and effort. I've used this once and was really satisfied. Please check it out:

Audio transcription service
    gotranscript . com
    Provides audio to text services, speech to text services, voice to text services, digital audio transcription, MP3 to text. Ensures 99% Transcription Accuracy!

Hope this helps!

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

I personally use transcribefiles . net as they are super cheap also they offer 10% discount for your first order.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

These are all good replies on Speech or Audio to Text Translation.

Maybe you guys could participate in other parts of the forum too.

Smile Re: Speech or Audio to Text Translation

You may find lot of online apps to translate audio content quickly like nexmo.com, thenextweb.com, speechlogger.appspot.com, Nuance - Dragon Naturally Speaking etc. When you use these apps the accuracy level may vary based on the number of speakers, accent etc. Most often the apps performs well for one speaker or dictation.

Edited By Admin: Self promotion and spam will not be tolerated here