What Are Network Marketing Companies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Are Network Marketing Companies

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

What Are Network Marketing Companies

Network marketing companies usually offer high quality products to the world which are promoted by representatives of the company. These representatives are actually the sales force and are considered to be independent contractors.

The company offers a compensation plan that benefits themselves and offers the opportunity for anyone to make money selling the products.

Isn't This A Pyramid?

That is the most popular question a network marketer addresses in this line of work. A pyramid is a structure whereby the person (company) at the top makes all the money and the people at the base of the pyramid don't make money. A typical corporation is structured much like a pyramid.

There is the CEO and then the middle management and then the regular employees. It is strange that these are not considered pyramids. Everyone is making money by working for the company. In most network marketing companies there is an equal possibility for anyone to make money also.

Not For Everyone

At first glance, by people who haven't ever been entrepreneurial, it seems like an easy way to make some money. They think that all they need to do is share the product with a handful of family and friends and the excitement about the product will carry them all to building a large financial business.

If it were that easy there would be lots of stories of people getting very rich in a short period of time. It is true that there are people who have made a very nice living for themselves working with network marketing companies.

These are people who understand that this is a business like any other and it takes work and time to build to a level of reaping the big benefits of the compensation plan.

Failure Rates

The amount of people that have failed at network marketing is high. Many give up when they see that this is going to take some time and marketing skills. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is this kind of business. In defense of the network marketing companies they offer lots of free training to help the sales representatives get started.

The perseverance and determination that a sales job requires is more than most people possess. Even though the product might be awesome it still takes a lot of effort to promote it regularly and to more and more people. It is possible for anyone to succeed at network marketing but not everyone wants to give what it takes to succeed.

Not All Are Created Equal

There are many pros and cons to network marketing and someone that desires to start a business in this arena must take their time investigating the company, it's owners, the compensation plan and the product claims. Not all Network marketing companies are a good risk.

That is why there are so many of these companies that are here today and gone tomorrow. They open their doors, recruit top network marketers to promote their downlines into the new company and then when they are happy with their financial gains they close up shop. There are good companies and bad ones. Do your homework before you invest your money and your time.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

Re: What Are Network Marketing Companies

Hi Ord,

A lot can be said about network marketing companies indeed, as you mention in your last sentences; one cannot just arrived through himself or herself into any company just like that. Research is crucial to make a sound decision and even so, even better discover and follow someone who is already in the trenches and making real money and can demonstrate it is quickest and easiest way to start.
    Fundamentals would be your upline, right marketing tools and right trainings or steps to duplicate success, is the real name of the Game in network marketing. For more real positive information and support all the way up check out my site.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Great post on Network Marketing Companies! Research and planning is what any and all business needs - this is one of the very first things I learned when I joined this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Issacs View Post
    Hi Ord,

A lot can be said about network marketing companies indeed, as you mention in your last sentences; one cannot just arrived through himself or herself into any company just like that. Research is crucial to make a sound decision and even so, even better discover and follow someone who is already in the trenches and making real money and can demonstrate it is quickest and easiest way to start.
    Fundamentals would be your upline, right marketing tools and right trainings or steps to duplicate success, is the real name of the Game in network marketing. For more real positive information and support all the way up check out my site.

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

Live To Give

Hello All,
    I started about 15 years ago just dabbling in network marketing. It wasn't until I go serious about it, 4-5 years ago, that it became painfully clear how much work it takes. If you are going to make a living doing it, you pretty much have to treat it like a full time job. I sacrificed everything to try to make a living in my jammies. Not until I met Ord did I learn that network marketing companies (the vast majority) are nearly impossible to make a living doing and the main thing that this forum taught me was, you have to have your own product.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Thanks Donna! Having your own product and service is a good thing Some can do fantastic with just mlm or network marketing but I think it is always a good thing to have your own product or service. If you are going to do network marketing you can always create a related product or service to go along with it. I know 2Issacs just created his very first info product that he uses for his optin mail list - The Power Of Sub-Domain Names.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaCox View Post
    Hello All,
    I started about 15 years ago just dabbling in network marketing. It wasn't until I go serious about it, 4-5 years ago, that it became painfully clear how much work it takes. If you are going to make a living doing it, you pretty much have to treat it like a full time job. I sacrificed everything to try to make a living in my jammies. Not until I met Ord did I learn that network marketing companies (the vast majority) are nearly impossible to make a living doing and the main thing that this forum taught me was, you have to have your own product.

Last two year I ran network marketing business by using best php mlm software. But, you may think what I can say about my business. However, I have much revenue from my site. There is main reason I was securely and properly run mlm business in online. My opinion, it is best choice to come millionaire in short time.

What is network marketing ?

Particularly i want to know what is network marketing ? I am also new about it. Thanks

Re: What is network marketing ?

Network marketing is a type of business opportunity that is very popular with people looking for part-time, flexible businesses.

Some of the best-known companies in America, including Avon, Mary Kay Cosmetics and Tupperware, fall under the network marketing umbrella.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Read the first post and you will understand more about network marketing companies

Quote Originally Posted by Johnvereen View Post
    Particularly i want to know what is network marketing ? I am also new about it. Thanks