What are some good strategies for Work at Home moms? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are some good strategies for Work at Home moms?

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: What are some good strategies for Work at Home moms?

New section of the forum is now open to all network marketers, mlm and work at home moms. Join in the new forum and post your opportunities or ask questions - Work At Home

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: What are some good strategies for Work at Home moms?

Quote Originally Posted by Theo View Post
    Good strategies for Work at Home moms...

I am compiling a list of some good strategic methods that work at home moms could use to improve their online presence and build a successful business at home.

I have found that a majority of work at home moms are involved in one of three types of income generating ventures;

• Home-based business that the mom is producing a product like jewelry or crafts or service like data entry or article writing
    • Network marketing where the mom is selling and recruiting in an MLM business model
    • Affiliate marketing where mom is promoting products made by someone else for a commission

My question is simply: What are some of the strategies that you have experienced that you would share with someone that is entering the Work at Home moms field?

Please post some ideas of things you have done that worked and some things that may not have worked.

Thank you for sharing!
    For me, having your own social media accounts plus a blog site and link it to affiliate programs or ads like google ads will be enough for home based moms. Materials can be seen over the internet. I got a good friend and he got his own T-Shirt printing business and think about on how he can put it outside his vicinity. The social media sites e.g. Facebook, Twitter came to his mind. He searched several techniques to boost the count of his T-Shirt sale.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide