Hi From Cassie

Thread: Hi From Cassie

My Social Networking

Follow Cassie On Twitter Add Cassie on Facebook

Hi From Cassie

Hello Everyone,

Starting over - kind of exciting. Not too sure how often I can get here but I'll try. :-[

I will be busy looking everything over the next few days and hopefully will get some posts in. Have to get past doing the captcha thingy.

Cassie

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: Hi From Cassie

Hi Cassie and welcome to the forum. You just need a few more post and that captcha thing can go away

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

My Social Networking

Follow MissTerraK On Twitter Add MissTerraK on Facebook
    Visit MissTerraK's Youtube Channel

Hey Hey Cassie!

It's great to see you here!

How are those strapping sons of yours?

Mz T

My Social Networking

Thanks for the welcome, MZ T -

My sons are leaving the nest and mama is sad. :'( I know, I know that is the natural order of things but I still miss them. Oldest is in Pennsylvania - visited him this past summer. My third son is still in Minnesota working for a bank. My youngest just left for Boston in September for school. I still have one at home that I hardly see. All in all, I am very proud of them and am happy they are finding their place in this world. Raising them alone for the past 15 years was a lot of work .

Hope you and your family are doing well.

Ttyl,
    Cassie

My Social Networking

Thanks for the welcome, Ord.

Glad to be here even if it isn't that often!!!! : Thanks for the invite and your trust.

Cassie

My Social Networking

Follow MissTerraK On Twitter Add MissTerraK on Facebook
    Visit MissTerraK's Youtube Channel

Aww Cassie!

I know leaving the nest is a sorrowful time, but it is indeed an indication that you raised them right!

They are out and forging their own way which is much better than ending up with 30 something year olds still living at home in Mama's basement, haha!

So we'll call it bitter sweet.

You have done yourself proud, lady.

Mz T

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie
    Thanks for the welcome, MZ T -

My sons are leaving the nest and mama is sad. :'( I know, I know that is the natural order of things but I still miss them. Oldest is in Pennsylvania - visited him this past summer. My third son is still in Minnesota working for a bank. My youngest just left for Boston in September for school. I still have one at home that I hardly see. All in all, I am very proud of them and am happy they are finding their place in this world. Raising them alone for the past 15 years was a lot of work .

Hope you and your family are doing well.

Ttyl,
    Cassie