Add 5000 Facebook Friends Fast

Thread: Add 5000 Facebook Friends Fast

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Add 5000 Facebook Friends Fast

If you have been on facebook the last 2 weeks you have probably seen the post that talk about adding 5,000 facebook friends fast. Most of the messages are copy and paste from one network marketer to another, such as this post here:

NOTE
    "Like, and Comment" below if you're trying to get to 5000 friends,... Like And Follow who ever isn't on your friends list. This will notify them TWICE... Hint hint! I want to network...Send them a request if they like and follow!!! they are there right now. Juice Their Wall. Increase your Edgerank." Go *Test* Note

One would think as many times as this has been posted that there is some kind of contest going on behind the scenes of a network marketing group. I am sure I will probably get some feedback for making this post here or even some un-friend request. It's all good though because the fact is if you un-friend me for having an opinion, you aint my "friend" to begin with .

Personally myself I am not running after 5,000 friends in any social media to make it look like I am popular or something. Social media should be built with care and attention to whom you are being friends with and you should be building relationships with those friends. From the post I have seen on these get 5,000 facebook friends it is the total opposite as some want to build the friends list to be able to "monetize" those friends by pushing their business opportunity from their network marketing company just as the ad above states "Juice Their Wall".

One problem with this is many will start to spam others wall and the fact that network marketers are adding network marketers for each to push their own opportunity usually don't end up well. I am not saying this don't work or it should be avoided because I know some on facebook that swear by nothing but facebook marketing only (course these people are losing money by being focused only on facebook but hey it's their business). There is nothing wrong with trying to sell your opportunity in social media or pushing your products but trying to sell a car battery to someone that already has a brand new car battery may not go over too well.

On the other hand selling a car battery to those looking for car batteries will help your business produce a better bottom line. This is why it's important to build a friends list carefully, slowly and with people you can build a relationship with.

Just my 2 cents!

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: Add 5000 Facebook Friends Fast

Even though it might look great to ‘boost your numbers’, I agree with the idea that building your numbers slowly is the best way to go. Otherwise, let’s face it, you are never going to have a relationship with those clients. If you are just ‘padding your stats’, what good does it do?

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Welcome to the forum Clifton. Some do this because it makes an account look active. Same reason why many pay for likes (which is something I would never suggest doing). This is an old marketing tactic that many used car dealers used to apply to try and get business. The car dealer would run a promotion or have the radio station at the car lot. This promotion would normally give away something but you had to go to the car dealership to get it. Having 15 or 20 customers in the lot getting their free gifts/prizes makes the dealership look busy. Because the dealership looked busy others would stop in to see what was going on.

This tactic worked very well for car dealerships years ago and it may still hold some merit to it. Online marketers decided to copy this old marketing method and use it online such as you see with the facebook 5000 friends thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonGutir View Post
    Even though it might look great to ‘boost your numbers’, I agree with the idea that building your numbers slowly is the best way to go. Otherwise, let’s face it, you are never going to have a relationship with those clients. If you are just ‘padding your stats’, what good does it do?

Again Ord post an excellent example of how marketing works offline or online Personally I don't care about 5,000 friends on facebook that I know I will never build a relationship with. I rather focus on quality of friends vs quantity.

Find great gaming strategies from Best Game Faqs and view the dead or alive beach volleyball bikini gallery

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Ha! I agree - I don't need 5,000 friends when 4,990 of them I never talk to nor would I ever have the time to spend with them. This is something many marketers fall for when it comes to social media and the fact is quality matters far more than quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Online View Post
    Again Ord post an excellent example of how marketing works offline or online Personally I don't care about 5,000 friends on facebook that I know I will never build a relationship with. I rather focus on quality of friends vs quantity.