The Greatest Wartune Battle Story Ever Told - Epic Battles

Thread: The Greatest Wartune Battle Story Ever Told - Epic Battles

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Cool The Greatest Wartune Battle Story Ever Told - Epic Battles

The Greatest Wartune Battle Story Ever Told
    Adventures Of The Unknown Knight

The world around me was in chaos with castles burning to the ground, thousands of decaying corpses as far as the eye could see, demonic monsters from the void roaming the countryside, the sky itself has even turned blood red. I knew that if my kin and I was going to survive, I must take up arms and fight this evil that has plagued our lands.

As I enter the blacksmith I see on the far right wall a set of eradication armor. As I walk closer to the armor Sir Thunderhawk the blacksmith stops me and says. "Sir, this armor has been prepared especially for you and your troops". I glanced at the blacksmith and asked how did he know this day was coming. The blacksmith just smiled and said "It has been foretold by the high priestess herself that this day would come and out from the death and decay heroes would arise".

The blacksmith looked into my eyes and he exclaimed "Those heroes are you and your guild sire". I really never looked at myself as a hero, just someone that wanted to do what was right. I humbled myself before the blacksmith and told him that I will do what I can to save our kingdom and lands. I equipped the eradication armor and was ready to set out with my troops when the blacksmith stopped me. He told me that he had a special gift for me and for me to wait until he returns.

Minutes later the blacksmith comes out of the backroom of his blacksmith shop carrying a chest. He turns to me and says that this is a special chest filled with wyvern rings and jewelry. He further explained that the gear was forged from a mighty wyvern that was slain in battle by Bala The Great. I handed the chest to the troops and told them to equip these mighty rings and jewelry. I thanked Sir Thunderhawk for all his help and walked out of the blacksmiths.

Just then a young knight stumbles into our camp, it looked as if he had been tortured and was barely clinging to life. The young lad looked up at me and said "Sir, I am sorry we tried to hold them back but have failed". I asked the young knight who has done this to him. Gasping for his final breaths the lad said "It's the humans Sir, some of the them have joined forces with the dark void. Two of them in our region are called . . .".

Part 2:

I looked at the young knight and asked him to tell me who these two traitors where but it was too late, the young knight was dead. As I put my hands over his eyes and closed them I said a prayer for the angels to lead this brave hero home. I can't help but wonder who these humans are that would join forces with the dark void but for now there are more important matters to attend to.

I drew my attention to the troops and shouted "Our bretheren have been slain in battle but know this, they have died with honor. Pickup your arms and follow me into battle to avenge our bretheren for this day shall be known as the day of heroes! It shall be told 1,000 years from now that this was the greatest wartune battle ever fought!" The troops looked up at me and raised their weapons with some shouting "We shall follow you into battle Sire", "We will fight until out last breath", "For our bretheren we shall defeat the dark void".

With the troops moral high I decided that we need to take a defensive approach to first protect our castle, our lands, and our children. I ordered that our gates be shut and for the knights to defend the gates and for the archers to take their positions on top of the walls, while the mages lend support to all troops. I have asked for all the children to stay in our great town hall where I have posted more troops.

As night began to fall and we was waiting eagerly for the enemy, I noticed some of our troops was getting tired. I turned to the troops and ordered that they take shifts and switch every eight hours. I told the troops that our local bakery and butchers (which was run by two brothers) have prepared a feast in the town hall for the troops. I had half the troops enter the town hall while the other half watched the castle. After the first half was finished I then had them go watch the castle while the second half of the troops would feast.

I entered the town hall with the second half of the troops and sat down to eat. I had many questions on my mind but I dare not let any of the troops know as I did not want to affect the moral of the troops. I put everything in the back of my mind for now and continued to eat. When I was finished I asked the troops to go to the barracks and get some rest so they could take their post in eight hours.

As I laid down to rest I still had questions that bothered me, such as who these humans are that sided with the dark void and why did the dark void not attack us yet. I pondered these questions for what seemed like hours until I finally fall asleep. Early the next morning I was awaken by the knocking sounds on my door. I jumped up and answered the door to find one of the knights telling me "Sir, there is a visitor at the main gate asking for the one in charge".

I told the knight to return to his post and I will be there momentarily. I got dressed and rushed to the main wall on top of the main gate. As I looked down I seen a knight that looked battle worn and I asked him to identify himself. The knight glanced up at me and said "Sire, my name is Sir William and I am from the castle to the east in the fetid swamp". I replied "What assistance can we be to you Sir William?". Sir William replied "Sire, we was attacked last night by the dark void. They have slaughtered most of the people in our castle. There are few of us left and we have managed to save some of the children. I ask you Sire can we seek refuge in your castle?".

I ordered the gate be opened and to allow Sir William and his kin to enter. As I was coming down from the main wall I noticed the battle worn troops and the scared children coming from the side of the castle to enter our main gate. I ordered that the children be taken to the great town hall and cared for and for our mages to heal Sir William's troops. After everyone entered the main gates where shut again and I asked for Sir William to meet me in the barracks after our mages have healed him and his troops.

Shortly after Sir William entered the barracks and sat down with me. I asked Sir William if he could go into more details about what happened last night at his castle. Looking over at me he said "We was attacked by the dark void but it was not just a simple attack. They attacked us before we even knew what was going on, they slaughtered women, children, and troops by the hundreds. It's as if they had no feelings, no mercy, they just wanted to kill everything in their path".

Looking at Sir William I could tell that he was still somewhat in shock with what has happened. I asked him to continue. Sir William continued on saying "One thing I can't understand though is that while my kin was being slaughtered 2 figures appeared that was human. One of them spoke and said . . .".

Tip
    Bookmark and share this post, return back often to find out more of the wartune story Tip

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: The Greatest Wartune Battle Story Ever Told - Epic Battles

Part 2 has been posted now, the story continues!

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide