Thread: Free Wartune Balens Giveaway Pack

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Cool Free Wartune Balens Giveaway Pack

Free Wartune Balens Giveaway Pack

Yes, you did read that right. I am giving away a free wartune balens and a free copy of the official wartune strategy guide. In order to participate and qualify you must be an active member of the Xcution guild on wartune s29. I have been asked by many "how do I get free wartune balens" so in this post I will explain to you how you can win not only free balens but a free official wartune strategy guide.

All participants must follow the guidelines as set below in order to qualify:

Information
    * Be an active member of the Xcution guild - Join Here - Xcution Wartune Guild
    * Registered and Premium member of the forum (All Xcution members get free premium access)
    Information

How To Win:

NOTE
    * There is only one thing required for you to enter this giveaway.
    - Go to the wartune game forum front page and click on "post new reply"
    - Create a new post with YOUR BEST WARTUNE BATTLE STORY
    - Click on submit post

Example titles to use when posting new thread - Be creative but use "Wartune" in your title:

My Wartune Battle Saga
    How I Beat Wartune Arena
    My Wartune Character Dominates
    Note

Your wartune battle story can be funny, serious, fictional, or just down right completely crazy. It's your story so tell it to us. The story must be at least 2 paragraphs long, in other words give us a story and not a one line sentence. Give us some meat that we can chew on to get a good laugh or a serious cry. We want something that is going to be interesting and entertaining. You can come back and edit your post and add to your story any time until the final day of this contest.

See Example Wartune Battle Stories

Contest Running Dates:

May 7, 2013 to June 7, 2013

Prizes:

Tip
    1 Lucky winner will receive 500 free balens and a copy of the official wartune strategy guide
    1 Lucky winner will receive a copy of the official wartune strategy guide
    Tip

So your time starts now, come on jump in and have fun and give us the best wartune battle story ever told.

The Judge:

The winners will be picked by a well known author that has been on the Best Sellers top list for LuLu Publishing for several years. The more compeling the story the better chance for you to win.

Advanced Article Marketing Combining The Best Internet Marketing Tools To Create Massive Instant Backlinks For Your Quality Content. Marketers Domination is the only place to get Exclusive Online Software Marketing Tools

Affiliate Marketing | Article Submission Service | Secret Marketing Forum | Marketing Special Offers

Re: Free Wartune Balens Giveaway Pack

we should reply this thrade or make our own thrade?

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Start a new thread with "Wartune" In the title

For example:

My Wartune Battle Saga
    How I Beat Wartune Arena
    My Wartune Character Dominates

Advanced Article Marketing Combining The Best Internet Marketing Tools To Create Massive Instant Backlinks For Your Quality Content. Marketers Domination is the only place to get Exclusive Online Software Marketing Tools

Affiliate Marketing | Article Submission Service | Secret Marketing Forum | Marketing Special Offers

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Example Stories:

Information
    I entered the dark wartune catacombs with my trusty royal steed and my templars by my side. The wartune crypt is narrow and has little dimly-lighted passages. As I advance forward to do battle I . . . Information

Information
    It was time for my enemies to pay for the plunder on my wartune castle. With my level 60 armor fully enchanted to the max and my remaining level 64 templars, I forced myself onto the battleground to face my opponent in battle . . . Information

What I am seeking is something that is your wartune battle story, something that is interesting for the readers and makes them want to come back for more. You may use the 2 examples above but they need to be expanded upon to tell the entire story.