51 Weeks and Counting what will replace the Cat?

Thread: 51 Weeks and Counting what will replace the Cat?

Secret Elite Dominator Richard_K's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Visit Richard_K's Youtube Channel

Talking 51 Weeks and Counting what will replace the Cat?

One week is down in 2013 and they are ticking away just like the year(s) before. How has your methodology changed over the last several years? It seem as more time goes on sticking to the simple ways is dominating the field of search.

What will replace the Cat as the next big thing for the world of internet. It seems Social Media like FB is quickly moving in the way of Myspace, people are not even being social anymore they are just sharing some picture that some words. Imagine walking in around just hand bad post cards to people you see.

The more and things change the more and more they say on the edge of being nixed.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Video production and editing along with hobby DIY videos are loaded up to the youtube channel LifeBloodMarketing. There are free creative commons video with for natrual sound, remixing, and sfx to use and download.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: 51 Weeks and Counting what will replace the Cat?

facebook has been dying ever since they introduced the "ads" on every page of the site. It's a social network and many do not want to be slapped with this shiny object and that 4 hour work week garbage. While some may have seen success with those ads that they purchased, facebook as a whole has suffered.

Other social media sites are coming up and growing though. The question is will they last the test of time ? Time will only tell but if they become mainstream popular you can bet your bottom dollar thousands of marketers will start spamming them with promises of sitting on a beach drinking a funky drink with an umbrella while you make money. Its a pattern that does not change as evident by MySpace that went the way of the so called marketers.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

I'd like your opinion on whether you think Pinterest has any benefits for a business?
    I know it now gives you a link back to your site but really? What about the rest. Good for videos and pictures of your products but are people really using this site to look for products or services. I have my doubts.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Depends on the product/service. It's very popular among women and women do make the majority of purchases in a household. Like any tool use it the right way it will work. Use it creatively and it may work better but not always if your not sure try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by johnio View Post
    I'd like your opinion on whether you think Pinterest has any benefits for a business?
    I know it now gives you a link back to your site but really? What about the rest. Good for videos and pictures of your products but are people really using this site to look for products or services. I have my doubts.

Video production and editing along with hobby DIY videos are loaded up to the youtube channel LifeBloodMarketing. There are free creative commons video with for natrual sound, remixing, and sfx to use and download.

I'm concentrating on creating good content--and getting that content on sites where it can get noticed and link back to my site(s).

Secret Elite Dominator

Every day i get emails stating how to make money on social media sites like Pinterest and Tumblr. I have been away from the online scene for about five months now due to my job but it now seems to me that everybody is looking at these two sites now that Facebook has become a bit of a no go area now.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

It doesn't matter what the next thing is there will always be someone tossing around some way to "make money from it".. There is always a big opportunity to get in on right now or miss out. So is there ever really any missing out?

Quote Originally Posted by kimkitch View Post
    Every day i get emails stating how to make money on social media sites like Pinterest and Tumblr. I have been away from the online scene for about five months now due to my job but it now seems to me that everybody is looking at these two sites now that Facebook has become a bit of a no go area now.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

That's a good point Richard. There will always be those that want to exploit something to make money from it even if it is a free service such as social media. I have found many that have grown tired of places such as facebook due to all the "look at me i am an expert" profile that really does share nothing but some pics with words. Much of this has to do with the instant gratification that the world has become accustomed to. Instead of being social they want to toss a few bones out hoping to attract a horde of followers that they can sell to.

It could be that A.I. is not far off as many of us have thought. Imagine a bot doing all your socialization for you or your company. All in the hopes of that instant gratification without all the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_K View Post
    It doesn't matter what the next thing is there will always be someone tossing around some way to "make money from it".. There is always a big opportunity to get in on right now or miss out. So is there ever really any missing out?

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Dave Kotecki On Twitter Add Dave Kotecki on Facebook
    Follow Dave Kotecki on Tumblr Visit Dave Kotecki's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by bhartzer View Post
    I'm concentrating on creating good content--and getting that content on sites where it can get noticed and link back to my site(s).

That's the key.
    If you're putting out solid information where interested people can find it, you'll get noticed.

I'm all about easy.
    But not at the expense of quality.
    It's the same reason MLM doesn't work for most people.
    Instead of learning how to market and sell, they expect to recruit other people to do it for them.

If you want to be an expert, it takes knowledge and experience.
    Who doesn't want it to be like The Matrix?
    Just plug in and download expertise into your brain.

I'll be first in line when that's available.
    Until then, we'll have to keep on putting out good information and making contacts with interested people.
    It's the only proven way to succeed in any business.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

That may not be that far off.... lol

Since this original post was made many have left facebook and other social media sites. Course many newbies have joined in the last few years. These newbies just have no idea that forums exist and are a far better way to brand yourself, your product/service, and build a business.

Producing quality content for a business has always been the best thing to do and always will be. It's a shame more these days don't understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Kotecki View Post

Who doesn't want it to be like The Matrix?
    Just plug in and download expertise into your brain.