How To Access The Wartune Private Forum

Thread: How To Access The Wartune Private Forum

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

How To Access The Wartune Private Forum

Access The Wartune Private Forum

For all of our dedicated guild members, we have created a private forum where members can discuss non-public strategies and discover some secret strategies that have been tested and proven to work. Not everyone can access this private forum though because we want to reward those guild members that are active.

How do you become an active guild member ? The answer is simple, you must follow the guidelines below and once you meet these guidelines you can request access to the private forum.

Active Members Requirements:

* Have no less than 200k in contributions to the guild everyday for 2 weeks
    * Help other guild members run campaigns and arena duels
    * Participate in at least 2 Guild Battles
    * Participate in guild chat with other members

Basically the bottom line here is if you are a member of Xcution and we do not know who you are, then you are not very active. If you have met the above requirements then you may PM me in the wartune game (Tiffany) or PM me here to request access.

Xcution Guild is located on wartune s29 server, to find out more about the guild please visit our strategy site - Wartune Strategy Guide

Please note you will need to register an account for the forum and it is highly suggested you use your wartune' character name.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: How To Access TheLeagues Private Forum

Welcome all active guild members and thank you Nikki =)

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: How To Access TheLeagues Private Forum

hey i can't get back into game since they redid the system it may reset the game and now i can't get back into my original account

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Re: How To Access The Wartune Private Forum

Thunder have you tried clearing your cache, empty out your temp files on your computer, and clearing any cookies on your browser ?

nice forum

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Thanks wins, be sure to make post and ask questions in the public form. More questions that are asked the more helpful information we can post to help everybody.