Community Regulations And Helpful Tips

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Regulations And Helpful Tips

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

Community Regulations And Helpful Tips

Welcome to Marketers Domination Forum

Before you get started on the forum there are some strict yet simple rules to follow. These rules are created to ensure there is a drama free, spam free, and safe community for all to enjoy. The posted rules are for everyone and not just certain members.

If you have just joined you will notice you only see a few forums. You will need to post a reply here and in the members introductions forum to see the entire community. This is done to help keep spammers at bay and the community clutter free.

You will be required to authorize each of your post until you reach a certain level. Once you reach this level then you will no longer need to enter any captcha or answer any questions. What level you need is not going to be mentioned here as it is better not to let spammers know.

This is a family friendly community and no foul mouth or posting of adult content will be tolerated. If you wish to post such things then it is suggested that you join another community. This is a article marketing and internet marketing forum so let's keep it professional.

No bashing of any members or non members will be allowed. If you have a problem with someone that is a member then you have 3 choices.

* Ignore the user in question
    * Contact a Mod about a possible issue
    * Quite the forum

It is suggested you try the first choice, this is not a baby sitting website and the drama does not belong here. If you have a problem with a non member (such as some marketer that ripped you off) then keep it off this community and handle your problem with them outside of the forum.

No affiliate links or advertising of any kind will be tolerated. There is a Domination Special Discount forum if you would like to sell any products or services you own. You must follow the rules as set forth for that forum if you do decide to sell a product or service to other members.

Forum signatures are allowed to be posted but will be monitored and moderated. You are allowed to post upto 2 links in your signature and no more. Use of color and bold are allowed but please keep it professional looking. No smileys and special characters (ie: *&^%$#@! ) will be allowed.

If you liked what someone posted and it was helpful then show that member respect by using the "Karma" that is below the posters avatar on the left side. Use this feature professionally and do not abuse it. This works very much like the thank you post you see on some other forums but you will need 10 post before you can use the karma feature.

Helpful Posting Tips

When creating a thread be clear and detailed what the thread is about. Adding a title such as "I Need Help" is not very useful and will not get many views or replies. If you post a title that says "I Need Help Marketing My Site" then you will probably see more of a response.

Your titles should include a keyword or two based on what the thread is about. The contents of that thread should also contain a few of the keywords. This will help your post with search engine indexing which helps the entire community.

The same applies to any replies that you do on a topic, add a few keywords related to the topic in your response. You can make use of the bold, underline, and italic codes on the posting editor. Again this will help with search engines when they spider the site to index pages.

While you are posting a new thread you should add related keywords to your post. If for some reason that tags do not show after you post then you can always click on the add tags link at the bottom of your post. Adding the tags can be very helpful to others when they are searching for something specific on the forum.

Make use of the social bookmarking buttons at the bottom of threads and the twitter and facebook icons on each post. This will help get more eyeballs to see the post and help out the community as a whole.

You can post YouTube videos in your post by using the media icon. After you click on this icon then just enter the url of the video. Images can be posted in the same manner by using the image icon.

For your first post you should add a reply below stating that you agree to these regulations.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

Re: Community Regulations And Helpful Tips

Posting here per the rules.

Off to members introduction now.

Read more on how to Learn Online Marketing and build a business with the ultimate Internet Marketing Strategy Guide

My Social Networking

Follow MissTerraK On Twitter Add MissTerraK on Facebook
    Visit MissTerraK's Youtube Channel

I am posting stating that I understand the rules to the best of my ability!

Now away I go to check out all the rest of the good stuff!

Mz T

Secret Elite Dominator

I totally intend to obey the rules and look forward to being an integral part of this forum.

Regards

Kim

Wonder Woman Meets Lara Croft! Rach72's Avatar

My Social Networking

Follow Rach72 On Twitter Add Rach72 on Facebook
    Add Rach72 on Linkedin

As God (and my 4 kids) as my witness I do solemnly swear to the best of my ability to absolutely try to stick to the rules above and vow that should any transgression of these rules occur it will be by pure accident and not intentional.

For PLR Articles that'll knock your socks off and Freelance Writing that'll Rock your World!

On my honor, I will do my best
    To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the MD Law;
    To help other people at all times;
    To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

Wait... wrong oath... try...

An MDer is:
    • [li]Trustworthy, [/li]
      [li]Loyal, [/li]
      [li]Helpful, [/li]
      [li]Friendly, [/li]
      [li]Courteous, [/li]
      [li]Kind, [/li]
      [li]Obedient, [/li]
      [li]Cheerful, [/li]
      [li]Thrifty, [/li]
      [li]Brave, [/li]
      [li]Clean, [/li]
      [li]and Reverent.[/li]
    OK, wrong one second time. Poop. This must be it?:

As an MDer, I will do my best to -
    • [li]Be clean in my outdoor manners[/li]
      [li]Be careful with fire[/li]
      [li]Be considerate in the outdoors, and[/li]
      [li]Be conservation minded.[/li]
    :

[size=1em]Marketers Domination is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common marketing problems and help others to recover from insolvency. [/size] [size=1em]The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop buying get rich quick schemes. [/size] [size=1em]There are no dues or fees for [/size][size=1em]Marketers Domination[/size][size=1em] membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. [/size] [size=1em]Marketers Domination[/size][size=1em] is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization, or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. [/size] [size=1em]Our primary purpose is to keep marketing and help other IMers to achieve a decent income. [/size]

Sheesh... OK... Last try:

"I pledge allegiance to the avatar of the [size=1em]Marketers Domination[/size] Forum, and to the ideals for which it stands, one nation under a forgiving moderator, indivisible, with liberty and justice for nice people, (all others are on their own)."
    That work? :-[

My Social Networking

Follow MissTerraK On Twitter Add MissTerraK on Facebook
    Visit MissTerraK's Youtube Channel

Haha Mark!

Most of them work for me!

Mz T

That's cuz you're easy! :P

ROFLMAO! :-\

:-[

OK... I know that isn't me! (Must be you? ) Lol.

Blog Entries

My Social Networking

Follow Ord_Allenbea On Twitter Add Ord_Allenbea on Facebook
    Add Ord_Allenbea on Linkedin Follow Ord_Allenbea on Tumblr Visit Ord_Allenbea's Youtube Channel

That works Mark Welcome to the forums.

Thank you, AO,

Mark